F to Pay Respects

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Xuuldar

Re: F to Pay Respects

Post by Xuuldar » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:39 pm

F! Thank you for all you've done and congrats on your new path, may it lead to a full artefect chest! :D

Batrachophrenoboocosmomachia
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Batrachophrenoboocosmomachia » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:24 pm

F.

We were extremely fortunate to have a majority of your focus for as long as we did, and now the game as a whole gets to share that good fortune. Congrats and kudos and best wishes and etc for all the work you've done and have yet to do with Beamdog and NWNX.

On a less general front, thanks and kudos for all the support you offered freely when I was new to 'officially' contributing and still unfamiliar with all the tools and procedures. And for my signature which I am 98.5% sure I snagged from you saying it somewhere.

Best to you, your health, and whatever actually terrifying black magic techno-sorcery you cook up next!

Done.

Nereida

Post by Nereida » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:19 pm

Thank you all for being awesome, and especially Liareth. You are Sirius-ly the brightest star!
Nariwen Melidraen - Fierce Panther of the Wilds
Elunya - Witch for Hire and Artifact hunter
Velaria Moonblade- Wandering Outcast Ronin
Szhayra Slatrasdottir - Scout and Protector

Durvayas
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Durvayas » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:16 pm

F

All hail the technomage
Plays: Durvayas(deleted), Marco(deleted), Hounynrae(NPC), Sinithra Auvry'ndal(rolled), Rauvlin Barrith(Active), Madeline Clavelle(Shelved)

Seven Sons of Sin

Post by Seven Sons of Sin » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:59 am

F
Previous:
Oskarr of Procampur, Ro Irokon, Nahal Azyen, Nelehein Afsana (of Impiltur), Vencenti Medici, Nizram ali Balazdam, (Roznik) Naethandreil

Anime Sword Fighter

Post by Anime Sword Fighter » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:29 am

F

Kalimere

Post by Kalimere » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:06 pm

When I read what you did, I was like "one of OUR coders was working with Beamdog to make my dreams come true? Woah, we must have achieved greatness." Big fat F to you, friend.
"I'm not grim."
~Andrej Cooper

".....Mostly."
~Also Andrej Cooper

Dovesong

Post by Dovesong » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:35 pm

Batrachophrenoboocosmomachia wrote:F.

We were extremely fortunate to have a majority of your focus for as long as we did, and now the game as a whole gets to share that good fortune. Congrats and kudos and best wishes and etc for all the work you've done and have yet to do with Beamdog and NWNX.

On a less general front, thanks and kudos for all the support you offered freely when I was new to 'officially' contributing and still unfamiliar with all the tools and procedures. And for my signature which I am 98.5% sure I snagged from you saying it somewhere.

Best to you, your health, and whatever actually terrifying black magic techno-sorcery you cook up next!

All this!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
In'iira - Woman of Many Talents.

Lily-Rose - Daughter of the storm

Xerah

Post by Xerah » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:17 pm

Arelith has been, for a long time, the place that has set the gold standard for what can be done in NWN and Liareth was a big reason for that. Thanks for everything you've done to keep the game alive and what you will continue to do.
Katernin Bersk, Chancellor of Divination; Kerri Amblecrown, Paladin of Milil; Xull'kacha Auvry'rae, Redcap Fey-pacted; Sadia yr Thuravya el Bhirax, Priestess of Umberlee; Lissa Whitehorn, Archmage of Artifice

Intrepid42
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Post by Intrepid42 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:12 am

F

I was on holiday, and saw the NWN:EE announcement. My first thought was 'What does this mean for Arelith?" Then I return and read the forums here.

My thanks. I'll be purchasing NWN:EE Day One.

Artos13
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Artos13 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:27 am

Gotta jump in on this too, though I'll be honest, I had to Google wtf "F to pay respects" meant.

She came in mostly as I was going out, so I didn't get to work with her very much. But, this place has been made MUCH better from her efforts, and now the greater NWN community gets to benefit from her dedication and love of this game.

Rock onwards, ever onwards!

Iceborn

Post by Iceborn » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:25 am

F.

Arelith wouldn't remotely be in the place it is today without its code monkeys, giraffes and assortments of bio-machinery esoteric entities from the far realms. And whatever combination of those that Midnight is!
Misc Changes, with the Feats and Skills sublinks.
Available races
Spell Changes
Class Mechanics
Command Guide

Take a look before asking your questions!