Less than a week...

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

mazeofthorns

Less than a week...

Post by mazeofthorns » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:17 pm

Less than a week of drinking out of wells and random ponds, eating nuts and berries, 2 deaths - 1 a god raise, inventory being full all the time, having to walk a very long way to get anywhere, getting killed trying to get to the elf city, accidentally killing the oxen and driver near the elf city via an angry forest creature AND I AM LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!!!!

I'm an Amia convert and I've brought friends.

So, to the dev team a huge thank you for all your hard work. Arelith is a beautiful, surprising and you have a well run couple of servers.

DM Team, responses have been amazingly fast and really helpful Thank you!

To all the players who have characters that have run into Cael'ean, thank you for making my experience in Arelith so amazing and fun.
KALYIN -- "Black Cobra will aid your injuries should you stand close.... or he may strike you, depending on mood."

Gods_Kill_People

Re: Less than a week...

Post by Gods_Kill_People » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:21 pm

Hey Cael'ean, your running an awesome character, Yorn is looking forward to further rp with you!

Valiance

Post by Valiance » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:25 pm

Last night took a very unexpected turn. I'll be honest, I started laughing when Cael'ean sprinted off, and even got a little nervous about Jharock. If you had stayed, you could have seen the duel! I'm glad you've been enjoying your time on the server.

PlunderBunny
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by PlunderBunny » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:17 pm

Hey, another Amia convert, awesome! :D Glad you've been having fun here too, hopefully I'll run into you sometime ^_^

Tryn Dralar

Post by Tryn Dralar » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:18 pm

Ceal'ean, ran into you in Arelith forest pond map and had a good bit of rp with you and Xell???. Some of my favorite rp is the rp in passing. Welcome to Arelith you and your friends.

See ya in game

MoreThanThree

Post by MoreThanThree » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:08 pm

Aligonda sends her regards.
20 RPR GANG

flower

Post by flower » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:11 am

Xell is always so creepy for my uppity Josys.

Cael makes her often upset and sets indifferent face tp him, but still will protect that -naive boy- when neccesary lol.