Kudos for Shadowy Nonsense!

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

PlunderBunny
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Kudos for Shadowy Nonsense!

Post by PlunderBunny » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:52 am

I just wanted to say kudos to everyone involved in the events with Ronnie and her shadow in the Shadow plane today, it might not have been especially long and involved and intricate, but I had a ton of fun and hope everyone else enjoyed it too!

DM Titania(Pretty sure that's who it was??) - Thank you for the "love" and attention by traumatizing poor Ronnie with yet ANOTHER creepy, evil facsimile, it was great! You made the whole thing feel like a big milestone, and a really unique occurrence.

Mykthar - Thank you for the mentorship, guidance, and "I don't really know how all this works but go ahead and try this anyway" advice! More ammunition for Ronnie to complain about the Captain being too reckless with. :lol:

Will - Thanks for the IC love and support, and for giving Ronnie's hesitant, indecisive Snuggybear a kick when she needs it as always! And also for freaking her out and worrying her when he didn't follow the rest of them through the door at the end of the day. :P

Tel...something?? - Oh God I can't believe I forgot the name and screwed up my logging so I can't find it :? But, to the elf who was there, in over his head, thank you for rolling with the punches, and sorry for 1) forgetting your name, 2) Ronnie being too focused on other things to notice you at first, 3) Ronnie getting angry with him after it all blew over. But very glad you were there, it was fun seeing an outsider's perspective!

Final kudos again to everyone involved, I hope it was just as much fun for everyone else!

Dovesong

Re: Kudos for Shadowy Nonsense!

Post by Dovesong » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:20 am

Teshil Tar is the elf. ;)
In'iira - Woman of Many Talents.

Lily-Rose - Daughter of the storm

PlunderBunny
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by PlunderBunny » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:47 am

Dovesong wrote:Teshil Tar is the elf. ;)
THANK YOU!

Much love to you Teshil, even if Ronnie was irritated with you :P

redriver

Post by redriver » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:06 am

o7

Always ready with a plan to freak Ronnie out a bit, it's Will's second job.

That was a cool scene, and fun!

Thanks for including me.

Tyrantos

Post by Tyrantos » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:09 am

Seriously, Thank you Titania. Small events like this is awesome and really make the world feel a whole lot more alive. And awesome way of doing it. :P I just wanted to make a milestone in the shadowdancer class feel alot more epic, as it should be!

And Ronnie..Mykthar did say he had no idea how this all worked, he had just vague leads that should help out with the entire thing. :) Just glad it all worked out in the end!

Teshil

Post by Teshil » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:54 am

First time in the shadow plane... I thought you were all NPCs! Glad you enjoyed yourselves, thanks for including me!

Dovesong

Post by Dovesong » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:57 pm

redriver wrote:o7

Always ready with a plan to freak Ronnie out a bit, it's Will's second job.

That was a cool scene, and fun!

Thanks for including me.
Mai gonna get Will for this. XD
In'iira - Woman of Many Talents.

Lily-Rose - Daughter of the storm