-date upgrade

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

WanderingPoet

-date upgrade

Post by WanderingPoet » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:06 pm

Thank you to the devs for the ninja change to -date that lets you see how many crafting points you have left and when they reset!
Path_of_Play wrote:Fear, intimidation, anger - All these, the tyrant's tools.
Laughter, encouragement, play - not simply just for fools.
These tools reveal,
More is learned,
From another in an hour of play,
Than in a year of contention.

Nemain

Re: -date upgrade

Post by Nemain » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:14 pm

+1, dunno why it didn't make it in the changelog: it's a pretty major quality of life upgrade for all crafters!

Tryn Dralar

Post by Tryn Dralar » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:10 pm

yea I found this yesterday while checking the date and *rubbed my eyes. Always trying to remember when the next craft session is can be a pain,lol....not anymore, awesome update thank you.

yellowcateyes
Project Lead
Project Lead

Post by yellowcateyes » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:35 pm

I was holding off on doing an announcement post on -date until I had several feature additions to announce. Either way, I'm glad it's seeing good use. As always, please let us know if you run into bugs or errors.
Dinosaur Space Program is my working partner on Arelith-related projects. If my inbox is full or I take a while to get back to you, feel free to PM them questions or concerns.

Nemain

Post by Nemain » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:50 pm

Another ninja update (I think)? -fetch seems to have a CD to avoid exploits now... Deserves some kudos, too, methinks.