A Pipe, A bottle, and A Dream

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Drexyl N~drass

A Pipe, A bottle, and A Dream

Post by Drexyl N~drass » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:08 am

Alright Everyone I always knew my first contribution to the Forum would be with the Conclusion to Viktor Zau'myrs Story. The Pirate, Archmage, and beloved terrorist met the wall for the final time.He was my first toon, fraught with mistakes in his build and just blind choices in some of his early feats, But he was a lot of fun to learn the game with and see where I could take this Drow male sorcerer in a strange trade City.
I don't really have much more to say about him as the ones he was close to knew him better than himself at times, but I will Give a shout out to a few Of the ones Vik can recall.

Viktors Devils- Sarina (Legs) Dragonsong and Saphira (Wild Sage) Blackstone You two were two of Viktors best friends.

Morfin- Viktors Barkeep and closest confidant. Seriously I loved all the RP with you man, it took Viktors development from drunken mage, to drunken mage who was now really interested in doing legally ambiguous privateering things

Eleon Trisvaria for being the first Matron Vik Met and one he kept close his years in the city.

Vail Dragonsong Husband and Protector of Sarina. You got the honor of the final blow, It's only right ;)

The Wizard/Cluny Blackwood. Viktors friend through chance and by the end their identities were tied. Loved the diabolical RP with you.

Khuzhe Deftpaw- OOZIE KHOOZIE! Viktor was f***in fond of that den mother. From the early days when she was threatening to beat him with a frozen fish, to the very end where she would maul anyone Vik asked her to, He just thought she was the best demon loving gnoll puppers ever.

To the Barriths- You ladies have your tradition and your discipline, and Vik has all the faith in the world in you and much respect for your RP and knowledge.

To all my crew The Salty Sea Dogs- We had some wonderful times together n the seas, yer all a vile bunch o' good fernothins' and ye make yer capn' proud.

Peter Black. You came along late in Viktors time and you proved to be a ready and hard working ally. The Banites are luck to have you. Take care or Red, and flirt with her shamelessly for the good Captain.

Ryld- Viktors Favorite Drinking Buddy and one time almost-brother :lol: There is a lot to be said about the legends of both of those males , but all of that will take a back seat to the fact that they got drunk in the hub, Transformed into dragons, (something happened) And then Ryld drank himself to death.

Natasha Blackhaven- You finally came home to Viktor, and then he went and got killed. You were his right hand lady at one time and he always missed that.

Brizshala- The Captain did not get a collar on you. For shame

Jadiira- The Archpriestess Always loved the RP we had together and thought you presented the perfect Archpriestess.

There are a lot more names I need to list, but I am just going to say I apologize to you all for having to handle my crazy, drunk, psychopathic, first toon and just so you know, Yes I got a Major reward so DMs get ready.

MoreThanThree

Re: A Pipe, A bottle, and A Dream

Post by MoreThanThree » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:47 am

thank 4 sunite boat wine party
20 RPR GANG

Fallout

Post by Fallout » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:35 am

Lol, this starts to be annoying to whoever my toon invest time in last RL year dies or similar haha, Viktor was interesting toon to spy upon and i hope you make underdark mayor toon as we miss them, like Ilithid or similar.

Xanos950

Post by Xanos950 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:31 pm

he was a good boi

Gods_Kill_People

Post by Gods_Kill_People » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:26 pm

Cal'elaug will never forget his first mentor, and I will never forget the fun I had with you across the three characters that came to know you. Thanks for the fun!

WinkinBlinkin
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by WinkinBlinkin » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:43 pm

I'll not forget the pipe-smoking, bearded drow pirate archmage in a hurry. How the heck did you think that one up and then make it actually WORK? So much fun was had. Can't wait to see what you decide on next.

Dragonovith
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Dragonovith » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:00 pm

Viktor will be missed, he was a good friend and companion. Kudos back to you! Too bad we didn't have time to do that other thing, would've been epic.

TalonTheHalfDrow
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by TalonTheHalfDrow » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:12 pm

And thus begins Khuzhe's rampage in Andunor to avenge Viktor. The only drow other than Renyn she actually liked.

Drexyl N~drass

Post by Drexyl N~drass » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:57 pm

You all are great! Honestly I got way more out of Vik than I ever imagined getting from from my first character and it was all because of the awesome folks on the server. I know some of you are sad to see him go, but I promise my next character will be just as memorable!

Nyuunie

Post by Nyuunie » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:25 pm

Drexyl N~drass wrote:Take care or Red, and flirt with her shamelessly for the good Captain.
It is my only regret that Red was not able to make good on her promise to scry on Viktor while he slept. He will be missed, especially when drinking.
O Captain! My Captain by Walt Whitman wrote:O Captain! my Captain! our fearful trip is done,
The ship has weather’d every rack, the prize we sought is won,
The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,
While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring;
But O heart! heart! heart!
O the bleeding drops of red,
Where on the deck my Captain lies,
Fallen cold and dead.

O Captain! my Captain! rise up and hear the bells;
Rise up—for you the flag is flung—for you the bugle trills,
For you bouquets and ribbon’d wreaths—for you the shores a-crowding,
For you they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turning;
Here Captain! dear father!
This arm beneath your head!
It is some dream that on the deck,
You’ve fallen cold and dead.

My Captain does not answer, his lips are pale and still,
My father does not feel my arm, he has no pulse nor will,
The ship is anchor’d safe and sound, its voyage closed and done,
From fearful trip the victor ship comes in with object won;
Exult O shores, and ring O bells!
But I with mournful tread,
Walk the deck my Captain lies,
Fallen cold and dead.

Drexyl N~drass

Post by Drexyl N~drass » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:42 pm

They say on moonless nights when one has drank just enough, after going on a three week guaji binge. If you close your eyes and still maintain your balance, you can hear a soft "yar" carried by the ocean breeze

Cerk Evermoore

Post by Cerk Evermoore » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:43 pm

You shall be missed friend.

Durvayas
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Durvayas » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:06 am

Gonna miss his oddly cheerful demeanor and overly flattering speech.
Plays: Durvayas(deleted), Marco(deleted), Hounynrae(NPC), Sinithra Auvry'ndal(rolled), Rauvlin Barrith(Active), Madeline Clavelle(Shelved)

Echohawk
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Post by Echohawk » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:34 am

Drexyl N~drass wrote:They say on moonless nights when one has drank just enough, after going on a three week guaji binge. If you close your eyes and still maintain your balance, you can hear a soft "yar" carried by the ocean breeze
I knew you were going to post this..
I knew it

There should be an undead drow pirate somewhere in the world. Ya scurvy curr.
Viktor was fun, he was officially the first character to 'look up' to Sarina as some sort of dark role model. Fun times while it lasted.
Arelith Discord: https://discord.gg/mAm8M3T
Echohawk#0623
Availability - Whenever, Sweden (GMT+1)