Akari's sayonara

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

malice

Akari's sayonara

Post by malice » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:34 pm

I doubt anyone would still remember her, but today I finally let go of one of my oldest chars as she sets sail for Kara-Tur, this time for good.
Akari was my first attempt at playing an evil char and I should say thank you to the banite gang back in time, who became my happy evil family when Wharftown was still there and banites ruled it.
I don't know who of them still plays, but thank you to Valorie Slades, Grendal Bloodwater, Aran La'Mantea, a long list of Felblades, Felhawk the necro, Jel who was our local crazy cat lady (minus the cats) and all the antagonists back in time that engaged us in a few epic battles (mainly Cordor Team good).
Till my next evil incarnation :twisted:

Tryn Dralar

Re: Akari's sayonara

Post by Tryn Dralar » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:27 am

One of my old toons remember Akari from back then. Was a Myon Elf that ran into Banites often enough when they were using the old banite temple there under that house in Minmir. Yup yup. But wanted to just say...

Akari is remembered.

Ozzy.nl

Post by Ozzy.nl » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:13 am

Rememberd and never forgotten. I met her plenty of times as both Iestu and as Ira Felblade. She was always a very intreseting character a great banite. She will be missed.

MoreThanThree

Post by MoreThanThree » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:19 am

I believe Eowade hugged her. She was a Banite?! Oh, no!
20 RPR GANG

malice

Post by malice » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:05 pm

She was for most of her life. She found redemption, but her new life was never really active :)