middledark port

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

susitsu

middledark port

Post by susitsu » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:35 pm

i complained about underdark quarters, and now there's a bunch of new underdark quarters??

I mean I'm legitimately glad to see this. Over-all, the area is honestly quite appealing and I liked the amount of dialogue that's been provided. Especially the kobold. Reading through his conversation was neat.

I already dig this a lot, and I'm glad we have a secondary trading Hub as things get tense around here.

Durvayas
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Re: middledark port

Post by Durvayas » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:03 pm

Also cool that Duergar get better representation in the form of an embassy. It'll be interesting to see if any factions decide to base in the grey district.
Plays: Durvayas(deleted), Marco(deleted), Hounynrae(NPC), Sinithra Auvry'ndal(rolled), Rauvlin Barrith(Active), Madeline Clavelle(Shelved)

A little fellow

Post by A little fellow » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:24 pm

We welcome it!
Lovin' you is easy 'cause you're dutiful

DM Always This Late

Post by DM Always This Late » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:03 pm

Yeah that's a really cool update, with some of the new NPCs as Durvayas mentioned, and space, it opens the door for some new/fresh opportunities.
I loved and I loved and I lost you... And it hurt like hell.

Fallout

Post by Fallout » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:22 am

Soooo schemy, i like it, i like it a lot! Hope this shakes a bit brother Duggers.
Bonus points for possible new PC driven Inn.