Shifty Hin Kudos

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

redriver

Shifty Hin Kudos

Post by redriver » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:05 am

Thought I'd write one of these up for Will...

DM Titania - Ive been trying to avoid The Spriggan quest line on Will, as a past character of mine was also involved. But wow, getting dragged into it has been cool. It has taken on such a big feeling since I was last playing, and that event you threw for Seal-Team-Cordor was incredibly nerve-wracking. Thanks!

Mykthar, The Sliver Bearded Fox - Mate. You gave Will a purpose, a place, a family. I can't thank you enough for all the great RP you get us involved in and what an awesome place you made The Clover. Will and Myk's adventures are always fantastic failures, and it's amazing. Fight the power.

Ronwyn - When I was originally making Will I had a list of things that he would like in someone, I didnt actually thing Id run into a character that had literally all of them. Your rp style is incredible and fun. It's always a good time when Ronnie and Will get together.

Tian - Without a doubt (specially after tonight) Will's best mate. Didn't really know how to feel about the scary, cursing, rage machine at first but you grew on Will real quick. Move timezones or something so we can play more. Looking forward to our get-coin-quick scheme.

Mai - One of Will's oldest friends on the server. Ever since we threw that horrendous Wild Hunt party Will has really been close with Mai (despite a few... rocky moments). Really happy to have you on Team Clover (Boo team Nomad, Booooo).

Ruby - You're often busy with your main (who I also quite enjoy), but Im always excited to see Ruby online. Will respects Ruby entirely, and would gladly give up his role in the Clover for her.

Violet - RIP. Despite the MASSIVE fallout, backstabbing, and accusations that were thrown around because of Vi Will misses her dearly. One of his closest friends and associates, things just arent the same without you.

Team Clover - Past, present, and future members. The Clover crew is an awesome place that seems to breed great RP.

Team JUSTICE - The Inquisitors, Thazar, Theoros, Wellby, and various Ordo. The investigation of Will has been good fun. It's been awesome to see how many lawbringers jumped to Will's defense so that he gets a proper investigation. Whatever happens, it has been great.

Team shady - You know who you are. Neither confirm nor deny that things have been fun. Thanks for everything so far.

The Wizard - You play a great boogeyman. Always get a feeling of dread when you log on, having to wonder what nefarious deeds you are up to.

The Tower - Jacob, Jadoth, Lissa, Lily, etc Havent had a lot of chance to RP with yall yet, but it's been awesome when I have.

Shout out to Maddie and Arial, Will's never forgotten flings of the past.

Kudos to the server at large, the team, and everyone. Yall are the reason I keep coming back. Im sorry for the awful accent I gave Will.

(I might have missed some people, forgive me. I reserve the right to add you when Im actually awake.)

Dovesong

Re: Shifty Hin Kudos

Post by Dovesong » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:17 pm

<3

Mai tears her hair out on the regular. LOL
In'iira - Woman of Many Talents.

Lily-Rose - Daughter of the storm

CookieMonster
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by CookieMonster » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:03 pm

I wish I could move timezones.. You guys get all the cool toys :P

But, I appreciate the shout out and I am ever grateful for getting to RP with you, you definately bring a huge amount tot he table.
DM Spyre wrote:Someone has watched too much Dragonball Super.

Tyrantos

Post by Tyrantos » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:14 pm

I regret nothing. With any of our adventures. Stick with me, kid. And I'll teach you how to lose like a man.

Amras Deloran

Post by Amras Deloran » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:49 pm

Always a pleasure to run into Will! Glad to see he has not been kicked out of Cordor yet. Curious what the future will bring to him.

PlunderBunny
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by PlunderBunny » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:53 pm

Awwww, thanks for the kind words, m'dude! RPing with Will is always a highlight! :D

I'm sure there's a lot more I could say, but I'll just leave it at "can't wait to see you in-game again"!

CoastalSurf

Post by CoastalSurf » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:11 am

Massive fallout is my jam. One of these days I'll play a steady character again. Until then, glad Will had some fun with yet another of my "shake things up and die" runs