Kudos from Fivez

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Mirw
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Kudos from Fivez

Post by Mirw » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:08 am

I kudos to many to makes Andunor interesting and full of secrets and plots. The list is uncomplete but i thanks everyone who ever whispered while i was around... :mrgreen:
I was always totally excited every time i started to listen one and two, especially high ranked drows, to *waves bored* when find out this is just a crafting trading chitchat. Or was angry when the full conversation was on xanalress and only every 5th sentence get translated...

anyway i find the game with Fivez awsome , and after many non-rogue chars a new world and layers of playing opened for me, so thanks everyone who contributed employeer, minion or as target :))

Jaelryn, Xytala, Zejae, Grit, Axe, Horag, Baldulf, Jadiira, Chaza, Elise, Yorn, Rylid, Alton, Wheua, violet, Shairin, Rauvlin, Filfaere, Nergy, Kelfein, Eliphas, Ephrim, Sabae, Sinnara, Qiule, Qaelen, Maerven, Azak, oposs, Rikki, Tonnsvik, Jilnpel, Wizard, Vivi, Jason, Sarina, Vail, "Abaddon", Howell, Felina.

Awsome players each and every.
"Burn Them All!"
Plays as Ret, the pyromaniac tribal wargob

Grunf

Re: Kudos from Fivez

Post by Grunf » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:58 pm

Kudos man, so glad you found a great toon to play and that is goblin. Thank you for generating great rp for all this years. Is so!!!

WinkinBlinkin
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by WinkinBlinkin » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:32 pm

Fivez is easily one of my favourite characters and Mirw is one of my favourite players. I love the energy you throw into every character, the plots you generate, the ideas you throw out constantly. Hooks, hooks, everywhere, for everyone! The Underdark would be a far emptier place without you.

Seekeepeek

Post by Seekeepeek » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:52 pm

High Fivez for making the Underdark a better place!

Durvayas
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Durvayas » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:19 pm

One of my favorite goblins.
Plays: Durvayas(deleted), Marco(deleted), Hounynrae(NPC), Sinithra Auvry'ndal(rolled), Rauvlin Barrith(Active), Madeline Clavelle(Shelved)

Gods_Kill_People

Post by Gods_Kill_People » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:24 pm

Yorn likes the gobbos, they are very friendly....to us non surface scum. Fivez is an awesome character and very well played.

GET HYPED

Post by GET HYPED » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:30 am

Thank

nobs3
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by nobs3 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:40 am

Hey yes thank you Mirw for the rp you created - over many years now. Every character of you is different and creates its own impact.
I just can recommend everyone to pick up Fives/ Mirws rp and support it.
And thank you for naming Horag here ;) I didn't do much deeper "political" rp with Horag. But there will be changes...

Terenfel
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by Terenfel » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:23 am

Indeed.. i really enjoyed the time i played Zachard as a slave, you are one of the main reasons why ;)