Karma is a...

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Dragonovith
Contributor
Contributor

Karma is a...

Post by Dragonovith » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:22 pm

Unfortunately I only remember the name from only one person involved in this. I've created a character just for the 'lolz', a Halfling name Bido Greenpockeld, the most stylish Hin in Cordor; he looked like a Halfling Elvis Presley all dressed in white and green.

Anyway, he approached this Human Woman sitting on a couch just outside Cordor. The first thing he does is trying to sell her a couch. First he offers it for 100 coins, then for 50, and finally for 20, but she didn't want it (little did she know Bido was actually going to sell her the very couch she was sitting on, which isn't even owned by him).

Since she wasn't going to buy it, Bido said "What's that in yer pocket?" and immediately proceeds to pickpocket 29 coins from her; yeah, with she looking at it and all that. Obviously, she screams HEY and Bido haul Snuggybear back inside Cordor. He then later returned, disguised with a cloak and new clothes (he forgot to hide his face, though). The woman was still there, talking with an armored man, and meanwhile Bido just passes between them, as if no one would notice his awful disguise.

To summarize, this is what happened later:

> The woman followed Bido and tried to kill him with an arrow.
> People arrived on the scene.
> Bido runs around asking for justice and to see the woman jailed for trying to kill him.
> Gram Addams (the only one I remember the name) and the armored man tells Bido and the woman to forget about it.
> Bido uses the 29 coins to get drunk in the Nomad with Gram Addams.
> Bido leaves the Nomad and hits his head against the wooden post outside and gets knocked out.
> Bido dies of alcohol poisoning a few moments after.

Kudos to the woman player (sorry, didn't catch your name :/), her HEY and the arrow part cracked me up. By the way, hopefully you didn't actually get jailed, sorry!

Negative Kudos to Gram Addams, for actually not drinking anything and trying to wake up Bido with his feet. Well, Gram did help lift Bido inside the Nomad, so forget the Negative Kudos, it's just a normal Kudos.