The slave kudos

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Gods_Kill_People

The slave kudos

Post by Gods_Kill_People » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:05 pm

Playing a slave is difficult, finding people that rp well with them was even more difficult, but there are some that outright stood out with Yorn and they deserve to be noticed. Please note that Yorn is not dead or being rolled. But with a closing of a chapter, I feel it necessary to acknowledge those who really make this place fun.

1. Jadoth Dawnfire - Your character was bound and determined not to give up, no matter what anyone said or did. You literally solved the mystery of his collar and tattoos that I kept strongly hidden from everyone short of his Mistress. A lot of hard work and dedication on your part.

2. Elise Na'dar'zul - For being an awesome Mistress, and in the end you still rolled with the RP rather then resort to killing them. Your an amazing RPer that doesn't get enough credit for your rp. It was very much a pleasure to play a slave under you. Please never get discouraged.

3. Xendri - A fun and amazing drowess. your Rockbat comments and such make me laugh every time. Your a fun and enjoyable player. Please keep the good times rolling. Preferably without the Guaji or the Opium! :lol:

4. Sarina Dragonsong - You played a large part in his freedom, even if she didn't know it at the time. Your character is very well developed, passionate and devoted. Seeing her cry really made Yorn ask himself questions as well.

5. Saphira Blackwood - A fun and amusing character every time I see them. Always something going on with them. Looking forward to seeing whats next.

6. Jacob Swift - A man who can inspire fear, hatred and respect in the matter of a few in game hours. Never know what to expect and always ends the day leaving people inspired. Your an amazing player I look forward to seeing more of.

Song of Storms

Re: The slave kudos

Post by Song of Storms » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:21 pm

But rolling up is half the fun. :P

Gods_Kill_People

Re: The slave kudos

Post by Gods_Kill_People » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:25 pm

Nah, hes too much fun