"Who the hell is that in there?"

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

triaddraykin
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

"Who the hell is that in there?"

Post by triaddraykin » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:20 pm

Angela was captured the other night by a pair of goblins (I knew I was going to lose that fight), subsequently raise, imprisoned, and sold into slavery. Somehow, it was all a very positive experience that furthers her own story in a much more beneficial way than I had originally planned.

Grit and Gzurak!
You two did an amazing job, working together to provide a constant tension, some humor, and your reactions to the explosions and fire and outright insanity of my character were my most favorite moments of all of that.

Shah'khar, Tantekurash of tha Deftpaw tribe. Spirit Breaker.
You provided the perfect foil and opportunity for her. You threatened to break her mind, so she showed just how broken it already was! I got to show an aspect of her that is kept under wraps, but you scared her enough to take the risk of letting it out.... and oh boy did that get out control!

Vivi Ourymfpeyr - her Buyer!
No matter when I see this character, it's always a good an interesting time. My heart leaped into my mouth when her spells almost killed you, though, that would have broken so much of the encounter. I'm incredibly glad it was you that bought her.

Sarina Dragonsong - Controller
You were the only one to get Angela under control, lost in her spells as she was. Without you, I'm sure this whole thing would have turned into her being beaten and broken in an attempt to stop her from burning down the whole underdark. Not that she could, but she would have tried!

For everyone else... Angela challenged some goblins on Tower grounds, was killed, captured, and brought to the prisons in Anundor. She went absolutely nuts in the cell, filling the hallways with fire, hellballing her captors, hissing in Draconic that she only wants to see them burn... And while they had every bit of the real power there, there was a lot of RP centered around Angela's magic and their caution of it. It made me feel a part of the RP, not a player of a sack of grain, which is how previous slave RP has gone. Very, very well done, all of you! I hope I never see any of my slavers again, but very well done!
Alia: The uncanny knack of Angela Amana to make the otherwise perpetually well-mannered girl lose her temper and be HORRIBLY ASHAMED afterwards.

Who on the Team to PM and When
Public Tower Discord
Tower Library
Scroll, Wand, & Potion Costs

Rogaku

Re: "Who the hell is that in there?"

Post by Rogaku » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:22 am

As a note, this was after some of the Tower's guests were called to another matter. Man, can definitely say that the Tower's players as a whole deserve Kudos for all the crazy they go through.
Major Characters:
Lacroix Sudentan (Deceased) , Rory Tate (Retired), Harcourt Fentyon: (Deceased) , Rachielle Du Vernais (Deceased) . Aloysious Valoheim (Retired), Troius Meridio (Deceased), Earnhardt Creid (Deceased)

Iceborn
Contributor
Contributor

Re: "Who the hell is that in there?"

Post by Iceborn » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:23 am

A normal evening for the Tower folk:
>Dismiss crazed meat purification ritual
>Resist a spriggan siege (again)
>Start counterattack operation
>Rush to save Guldorand from talassians (again)
>Deal with hostage situation (again)
>Deal with slave situation (again)
>Deal with paladin situation (again)
>Deal with one or two new member interviews

Angela was somewhere stuck in the middle, I'm sure :P
Misc Changes, with the Feats and Skills sublinks.
Available races
Spell Changes
Class Mechanics
Command Guide

Take a look before asking your questions!