The Wild Hunt

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

redriver

The Wild Hunt

Post by redriver » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:20 am

Some events go perfectly as planned, and some take an entirely left turn XD

With everything we had planned it was really interesting (and enlightening) to see what people were interested in, what worked, and what didnt. You can be sure we'll keep that in mind for the future.

Special thanks to:
Maillia, Rory, and Anita. We were super short staffed but we managed to pull things together.

Tahl, thanks for being the grumpy impromptu bouncer! And congrats on winning the hunt!

Frank and Vi, for being heroes we needed. Helping to push our "grand" event really took some of the stress off things and we ended up getting more people to play because of it. Vi, sorry the party ended with you getting arrested :P .

The constant bickering, threats, PILES of alcohol, and eventual arrests could only happen at a Clover Event.Thanks to everyone who attended!

Tyrantos

Re: The Wild Hunt

Post by Tyrantos » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:41 am

Good. Good... All according to plan.

AnselHoenheim
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by AnselHoenheim » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:59 am

It was a nice event, a very fun one, but I hope it's not the last one! Kudos back for the amazing disguises and the rest of attendants!

Dovesong

Post by Dovesong » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:08 pm

Sooooo much alcohol <3 SO MANY FOODS.
In'iira - Woman of Many Talents.

Lily-Rose - Daughter of the storm

Child of Maragaram

Post by Child of Maragaram » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:49 pm

Wait, wait, wait. Vi got arrested? Oh man. How much else happened while Rory was out stagging that I missed?

But yeah, kudos to everyone who helped to pull this off, and everyone who attended. You're all amazing. <3

And I guess we were lucky that the server went down right after the Hunt ended and not during it.