To the Lightfiends, the Brightswords, and the rest of 'em!

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Iceborn

To the Lightfiends, the Brightswords, and the rest of 'em!

Post by Iceborn » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:07 am

Despite the haaaaaaaaate that the paladins get, and their complete zealotry (which my logic-oriented wizard cannot really process!) that these characters tend to have, I have to admit they are nearly a limitless source of conflict intent in pushing a narrative forward.

From day 1 they've been at our throats, and they are not giving up.
And if it serves for something thus far, it is as clear evidence that you can have conflict without PvP (For now, at least :P), and without it being complete cheese or one side completely shutting out the other.

Special shout out to Elisha and Hyskos, for being the latest headache of my mage!

When we started this story arc, I honestly did not expect remotely to get a fraction of the attention we are getting, and while we've encountered our sour apples, the persistent ones are the interesting ones, and the ones I don't mind to keep nibbling at.
Misc Changes, with the Feats and Skills sublinks.
Available races
Spell Changes
Class Mechanics
Command Guide

Take a look before asking your questions!

Orian_666

Re: To the Lightfiends, the Brightswords, and the rest of 'e

Post by Orian_666 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:42 pm

+1
Great roleplayers, and awesome to see it be more than just PvPing. It's genuinely a fun and interesting arc and I look forward to more in the future. Keep up the good work you guys =D

Echohawk
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Re: To the Lightfiends, the Brightswords, and the rest of 'e

Post by Echohawk » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:11 am

To those I have seen/interacted with I too offer my kudos for the natures being portrayed. While Sarina may certainly have her criticisms, I am immensely enjoying the collective interaction of these forces of good. It's by no means an easy path either, and I can say in my own way I'm highly impressed that they continue on as they do.
The scenes do get tense, I wonder which one will lead to fighting, but it keeps me guessing. And I love that. It's consistent and strong, as I would believe a paladin crew should be played.

(Most notably the Inquisitor and her cadre of Radiant Hearts and comrades)
Arelith Discord: https://discord.gg/mAm8M3T
Echohawk#0623
Availability - Whenever, Sweden (GMT+1)