BeemJo's Belated Kudos

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

WhiteCrow

BeemJo's Belated Kudos

Post by WhiteCrow » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:55 am

For quite a while I was searching for a place where people helped to create a larger story that expanded beyond their own characters, it wasn’t until very recently that I discovered Arelith and man, have I been missing out. there are a lot of you awesome people on this server and I am incredibly impressed and grateful to have interacted with a few of them.  that being said I think it’s just about time I write a kudos to some of these wonderful RPers out there. So here we go!

Bold Kobolds:
Kriack - I remember way back when, Beem brought Kriack to the communal caves and showed him about, now he's the leader of the Stormhorn clan.  It's been an absolute pleasure helping to pursue the ‘vision’ of house Stormhorn. You’ve the ability to try and look beyond just what our characters are doing and try to incorporate as many different players as we possible can to create a larger story.  It was Kriack that helped Beem come to the realization that, even though he is a bit odd (Worshiping Bahamut) he has a place among Kobold kind, helping to close one of Beem primary story arcs. Beem is Kriack’s partner in Kobold crime and I feel very grateful and honored to be able to RP with such a stellar player!
Rikki - One of Beem’s very first mentors and a large influence on how he acts today.  Rikki is very much the embodiment of the Concordant. Our lackadaisical cit chats in the kobold house are always a treat; not only that but I love the way you RP and look forward every time to our little adventures and discovering truths!
Oposs - The Second mentor of Beem, Silver/Rain brings the elderly teacher to Beem life something my character really looks up to especially since he is also a follower of Bahamut.  On top of this I can’t stress enough how much I enjoy our RP sessions with you and Rikki, each adventure is realy its own entity, another moment to build on each of our characters, progress them through whatever story arcs were going through while we roam about Arelith, I love it!
Sykka - Sykka is the hardest working Bold I think Beem has ever met, and even though our encounters are brief She has had an impact on how my character perceives worshipers of Tiamat.  Again, just a stellar RPer!
Dhynzark - The Third of Beem’s mentors and another major player in how the character acts today.  Dhynzark always brought the fiery passion of Tiamat, her unbridled fury.
Skales - Newest member to clan Stormhorn, Skales it a monster in the field.  His struggle with his inner dragon consuming him pitted against the fact that he uses something as juxtaposing as that collar to focus him is just brilliant. I can’t wait to see where this journey takes us!
Bidoc - Partner in crime to Skales, Beem sees alot of himself in Bidoc within that kind of relationship. Whenever I see Bidoc and Skales I know there's about to be an awesome RP session.
She’ra - Being a squire to Oposs whether he wants one or not,  it’s so much fun to see She’ra try and find her way and convince the old Bold to take her as his squire.
Zejae - The very first kobold Beem ever met, sneaky little Bold.  I love the fact that she’s a scribe, taking down as much of the Kobold history as she can, just beautiful, I can't wait to read what Zejae’s been writing keep it up!
Nahzi - One of the elders, Nahzi was always searched for first when Beem needed guidance in his early cycles within the great city nest.
Aurix - I always loved the fact that Gold could only speak in draconic, a strong RP choice and I admire how you’ve stuck with it!
Dreenug - Manic little wild mage, the wierd wierd almost ended us all in exploding cow nonsense! perfect :)
Thraz- Elder from a time before, he’s keeping the fires of the past going. Can’t wait to see what Thraz can rekindle.
Rekken - Leader of clan Drekken, A pleasure to finally meet this Bold.
Igrix - the skinchanger and hermit on the surface, our brief encounter was wonderfully bizarre and enlightening!
Izulok - A mighty Dragonwrought and one of the kobold’s Beem considered an elder.  When there are things that Beem needs clarification in he usually seeks out Izulok.
Trelkagix & Nifgix - Pair of chubby kobold brothers, they are both wonderful and their sushi is equally so *Belly Bounce*
Emval - Another Bold that Beem met very early on, he's still seeking a cure for Emval and the curse that afflicts her.  A fantastic little story hook presented by this player that's touched quite a few other kobolds now, I’m excited to see where this plot goes!

Other Underdark Allies:
Axe -  Axe brings a great deal of levity to the underdark, everytime I see him, even if he's not directly RPing with Beem, i’m usually grinning ear to ear.  So much fun! *High five*
Gior - One of Beems closest friends, even though we haven't been able to RP together recently, Beem would do anything for his Orog-freind.  Cant wait till we head to the tavern and get a good drink, maybe it will even be in a tavern Gior’s owns :)
Kraashh - Kraashh is just a blast! I always enjoy our excursions out and about the underdark. No amount of meowing can stop the mighty squeeks of the kobold plushie!
Brilith - Brilith is clear and concise about what she wants, a true drow commander, I can never quite tell if Brilith is going to kill me or take me along.  
Vind -  One of the very first drow interactions I had on Arelith and a fantastic RPer. My favorite moment through our brief encounters was when Vind went berserk after witnessing a desecrated altar of his god, just magic. Also, his phrase he likes to use describing Beem “You are competent”.
Zalfak - I always enjoyed our interactions between Zalfak and Beem, especially when Beem was attempting to teach in Draconic. “Is Dragon!”.
Quil - Cool, Clam, Collected. Quil is just a badass drow mercenary.
The Deftpaws - Yes I mean all of them. Although our encounters have been few they are always entertaining, you can see the sheer amount of character to each of these gnolls. I look forward to diving a bit deeper :)
Grit & Fievez - Both these goblins are fantastic and work incredibly hard to make the sharps district a dynamic and interesting place.

I know i'm probably missing some people on here, so here is an advanced apology! There have been so many great RPer and awesome moments here on Arelith there are bound to be some that have just slipped my mind as I write this.  

My final comment is keep up the good work guys! You keep the world here alive, vibrant, and interesting.  Your stories and plots have been incredibly engaging and I look forward to being apart of it.

Thanks for reading this and i’ll see you in the underdark!
Beem Jo: Main
Zotuul: Alternative

~Benched~
Drakrask
Zurr

TalonTheHalfDrow
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Re: BeemJo's Belated Kudos

Post by TalonTheHalfDrow » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:42 am

For Khuzhe Deftpaw: We will have many parties and the drinking when you and Kriack-san buff me and I kick Jotur's stone rear!

For Thraz: These wipper snappers. Back in my day...

Heh, thanks for the kudos on both the characters I own and many others I know through them. Very many of the above you mentioned have also had a piece in my RP story (mostly with Khuzhe), and I'm always happy to see what else we can do together. With Beem Jo, and with everyone.

hmm2

Post by hmm2 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:52 am

: D
Plays as: Axe

NotTheCIA

Post by NotTheCIA » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:38 pm

The Zejae is glad also to know Beem Jo Kin, many interesting stories yet to be written

PresidentCthulhu
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by PresidentCthulhu » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:39 pm

Right back at you, Beem’s always curious presence was fun to have around even if we could not always protect him from accidents. I’m glad Dhyn left a tiny kobold claw on your epic journey. :-)
Your friendly neighborhood eldritch horror