True Lich

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Miskol
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

True Lich

Post by Miskol » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:52 am

Thanks to everyone who took part in the true lich event today! A very well played out story spanning a variety of players from different backgrounds!

Special thanks to DM Always This Late for setting a truly enjoyable event. Personally the writing kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time.

Ozzy.nl

Re: True Lich

Post by Ozzy.nl » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:21 am

It certainly kept me up far to long yesterday night sad I could not see the conclusion of it but I saw most of it. And I feel sorry for Duncan poor guy got the bad end of it all. Was fun to see how all backgrounds worked together and even got some conflict in that as well if only minor.

And yes kudos to DM always to late for setting the whole thing up the way he did a fun event.

DetectiveExtraordinaire

Post by DetectiveExtraordinaire » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:35 pm

Short, but tremendously enjoyable event. :) I had fun all the way, right from the start. Thanks to everyone who was there, as well as to the DM and Sir Duncan Waynolt, whom I had to carry to bed. xD

Cybernet21

Post by Cybernet21 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:55 pm

I enjoyed it a lot,and liked how it was short compared to many other events. Really hope we got more events like that, fun and short (most other events that take norr than that most of the tikes m3ans i'll have t o leave midway through ;-;) Kudos to DM Always This Late
My family were all knights,but none protected those who cannot fight for themselves.They all cared about their noble status more than anything else.I would be a true knight,i would train on the ways of the paladin -Arcavius Ryde

DM Always This Late

Post by DM Always This Late » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:20 pm

The Minmir battlefield area has some crazy spawn rates even without me altering them, there was a few times were undead hordes appeared that even surprised me!

Glad you guys enjoyed it!
I loved and I loved and I lost you... And it hurt like hell.

Sab1

Post by Sab1 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:31 pm

It was fun on the outside getting to know the characters personalites. From none of those people down their are my friends so I don't care if they live or die to a suggestion we all go in the keep and look for Manfried.
Last edited by Sab1 on Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CragOrion
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by CragOrion » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:11 pm

I'm sorry I had to leave early. I was really fun while I was a part of it.

Celestia Silverarms
Karynn Eldafire

EnigmaticSpirit
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by EnigmaticSpirit » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:39 am

Catching the dead noble in my arms after he did the dumb only for him to show up cussing later? Glorious. I actually really enjoyed this.

Gods_Kill_People

Post by Gods_Kill_People » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:42 am

I enjoyed the event with Yorn, was a first for me, and Yorn.