Valorie Felblade rolling Kudo thread

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Ozzy.nl

Valorie Felblade rolling Kudo thread

Post by Ozzy.nl » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:36 pm

I guess instead of making a kudo thread everytime I wish to give out kudo's Id just make a single one for my character to thank all the wonderfull people I find on the way. So here go's!

Shanna Waynolt, I never seen a character who would just invite a stranger fresh of the boat in her house to bath and join the famility dinner like that. Sughs a kind hearted women and welcoming, and somehow forgot personal boundries when someone is naked in the tub. Fun evening.

Shiel Waynolt, This guy realy is a wild soul, not much in to talking but still a intresting person non the less, I enjoyed the little family dinner and the way he behaved. Hope to see more of him.

Vangier Kraull, He is a intresting banite footsoldier and does not hide it. A cool and clean version of what is to be expected, or atleast that is my opinion on him.

If I missed you then no worries you'll be here next time XD
Last edited by Ozzy.nl on Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Diilicious

Re: Valorie Felblade walking Kudo thread

Post by Diilicious » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:31 pm

Aah that was a lot of fun, busy busy busy... but never too busy to help somebody who needs it. I am glad you enjoyed that. Shanna does have four daughters so when she saw Valorie had had a rough time she couldnt help but lend a helping hand.

If it werent for the Derlson's calling then she would have asked to join her!

come over again soon :D
Name: Shanna Waynolt nee Tahir
Height: 5'0"
Weight: 106lb
Hair & facial archetype: Ginnifer Goodwin
Body shape archetype: Example

Ozzy.nl

Post by Ozzy.nl » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:44 am

Three more for the kudo list out there!

Jetwyn Vuji, A fun trip trough the trough the Cordor crypts, Jetwyn realy showed him self the charmer and protector. Had a blast with you mate.

Bjorn, A good old Barkeep makes a hell of a coffee, and needs to stock up on red wine.

And I feel bad right now for forgetting his name but the Dwarf Paladin who spend time in the crypts with Valorie as well the night before. I had a good time, and even though I was so sleepy I had to continue to the end of our little crypt. Had a lot of fun that night as well.

Ozzy.nl

Post by Ozzy.nl » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:06 am

I had some good fun day yesterday and two guys stood out in the crowd for me so a shout out to you.

Ivar Hunterlaar: a interesting man shady as can be. And from the a first glance he seems like a well worked out character. I am interested to see more.

Vangier Kraull: After a good trip to the temple of bane, a storm of though began to brew with him and Valorie, this might be the start of something long and lasting.

I have to mention Jeff as well what a character annoying as hell and I felt like beating him senseless all the time. But OOC a fun distraction to what might have otherwise became a rather serious rp trip to the temple.

And the mage that was with us on horse back, yes once again I messed up and forgot a name. Still your worth the mention as our guide to the temple and off course giving us the scenic route. And you gave us some added back story and if plans with Vangier and Val go right some interesting rp in the future.

Ozzy.nl

Post by Ozzy.nl » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:21 pm

Just adding a small shout to cayed Davis. He is a interesting take on a banite monk. Can't wait to work more closely with him.

andthenthatwasthat

Post by andthenthatwasthat » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:57 pm

Thank you for the kind words. It is always a pleasure Rp'ing with you. I hope our play times align a bit better so that we can continue this plot. :)

Ozzy.nl

The Tower field trip

Post by Ozzy.nl » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:44 am

Alright guy i had a blast with a group yesterday as the tower made a fieldtrip. Ever thing was oncluded a boat trip with sea sickness Confusion, tragic drath and a lot of puns and bad jokes.

Veritas; a fun mage and Val can learn a lot from him.

Peri; Valorie her new twin sister. Still say we had a blast.

Astra; hanging in the bacl together can be a lot of fun. We proved it.

Bael; I know its not the full name but you know elves. That saidbthis one realy takes the cake when it speaking of elven arrogance. Valorie hates him but man you are playing it out well good job mate.

Griefmaker

Post by Griefmaker » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:06 pm

That Tower exercise was fun! Freaking mushrooms and raging fire from creatures and holes in the ground though!

But Baelindor now has to have a long chat with Valorie about her ordering him to clean the Tower, because surely that is something only human females are supposed to do, right? Not elven males who are the epitome of perfection and fine examples of elven superiority? ;) Even if he was the one who was distracted and earned the ire of those bloody mushrooms about, oh, four times.

To be honest, there was a little posturing on his part during that trip...but we shall see what happens when he and Val meet again.

Still fun stuff! Hopefully Valorie will be about for more shenanigans soon!

Ozzy.nl

Post by Ozzy.nl » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:17 pm

She has to split her time between the church and the temple but dont worry she shall be around for more foolishness that would be proper of a mage. 8-)

Ozzy.nl

Post by Ozzy.nl » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:26 am

What a eventfull evening we had in the temple of bane. Here is a shout out for a wonderfull meeting and a good kickstart to the faction. Special thanks to Lucius, Peter Black, Cayd Davis Aowyn our late arival. And Afya our possible new recruit you where a blast to have around as well.

Ozzy.nl

The mage, the warden, the fighter and the squire

Post by Ozzy.nl » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:25 am

Just a shout out to a fun adventure trip in the dark spire forrest.

Serena Stirling; always the charming mage. And always a enigma to Valorie.

Gallows; The late arival

Thulk; Sughs a character my tumbs up for this guy. A true half orc and very entertaining.

Afya; The true weak spot for Val the only one who can break her. And she is peoud for having her as a squire.

Ozzy.nl

Re: Valorie Felblade rolling Kudo thread

Post by Ozzy.nl » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:58 am

Just a general shout out to the entire church of Bane. You all make Valorie worth playing. A shame i don't see the lot of you more often.

Special shout to Peter for thrusting Valorie in a more private matter.

And DM grumpy a intresting introduction to a new event hope to see it all evolve.