Aurora Blackmoore -- Farewell Kudos

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Aurora Silverwolf

Aurora Blackmoore -- Farewell Kudos

Post by Aurora Silverwolf » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:53 pm

Well The time has finally come to say Farewell to one of my oldest and dearest PCs. Aurora BLackmoon. (IC story to be done shortly).

Its been a long and fun ride with her in Arelith, alot of highs and lows in her long life here. But as with anything There comes a time when a story has to have an ending.

Ok so the Kudos .. (please forgive me if I miss anyone as I said her life has been long and winding alot of players involved in it)

First and Foremost Duncan Waynolt: The staunch defender of Cordor and close friend. Mentor, trainer, good and true friend. Whenever there was trouble in her life Duncan was usually there to help her find her path, teaching her how to best fight, strategy and many other things. You made the ride all the more fun Duncan.

Shanna Waynolt: Thanks Shanna for being there for Aurora. taking her under your wing, letting her hang out with you letting her cry on your shoulder when everything in her world was bleak. The patience of a saint .. for being there for Aurora and her kids. Thanks for all the fun adventures while training and otherwise. Both Shanna and Duncan has a really great impact on her life .. They encouraged her to continue on after her then husband abandoned her and the kids to chase after another.

Mathias (ex-husband) : Gotta say it life was tough but he pulled her outta depression when her first love dumped her. Eventually married her and had a son by her. But gotta say Life with Mathias was anything but boring .. *chuckling* you kept poor Aurora on her toes .. never knowing what to expect next. Pushed her to become a warden of the Tower .. where she made even more friends. Even though he abandoned her and the kids to chase after Sarina .. she never stopped loving him even in the end. Know the character is officially gone as a eternal service thing. Stll want to thank you for the wild and wonderful ride. and to your Calelruril friend of the family and close friend of Aurora so much angst keeping up with that character *chuckling* Always getting into trouble in one way or another .. Aurora had sworn to his mother to keep him safe .. I fondly remember locking him in spell hold and the fun that ensued trying to free him from the drugs and a matron. That was a really fun ride .. truely never ending. ... Thanks

Feluka Foxwood:(gone but not forgotten) Priestess of Selune that gave Aurora the continued strength of faith in Selune, and good friend.

Drift Seaborn: Gone but not forgotten .. Aurora's first friend here as she joined up with the guard.

The Cordor Guard (listed as a whole for there are too many that came and went quickly for me to remember all the names) The first job she had coming to Cordor. Many fellow guards that were good friends to her .. come and gone .. though never forgotten.

The members of the Arcane Tower. For standing by her when she needed it, offering a job and stability and the chance to make new friends as well.

Jantira Archdruid of the grove: Friend and confidant to the family. Aurora's children always loved having uncle "batman" come by to see them. THanks for the fun and fond memories.

Ava and Poe .. *chuckles* Some might say the scourge of Cordor at the end. Both were friends to the family .. and too soon gone from their lives. Missed but not forgotten.

To Sarina Dragonsong: Friend/Nemisis ? From captain of the guard to exile and hunted .. she was a part of Auroras life .. from the guard down to her somehow having her husband abandon her to run after Sarina n the underdark. Yet her loyalties never truely known. In the end she seemed to repent and was for a short time befriended again by Aurora. Want to thank you for the great RP your character portrayed .. in depth and very in depth. Thanks for the run .. was great gonna miss having Aurora interacting with her.

Kora Swift while not wel known by Aurora was owed Thanks by her for helping free her friend Cale from his collar. You are true credit to your character and the RP style so while not getting to RP with you indepth I did appreciate the short RPs I did have with you keep up the good work :)

So many friends and acquaintances .. Now gone into the mists of time. Please forgive me for not remembering all the names but I still appreciated and enjoyed interacting with each and every one of them While I might not remember names .. Aurora did remember her time with them no matter how short.

The Wizard (sadly true name unknown) (one of the bad guys) who through luck managed to capture and collar poor Aurora and take her to the underdark for a time, almost suceeding in breaking her mind with poisons. Have to admit it was quite the adventure .. and in the end he almost broke her spirit and mind to his will. Thank you for the adventure and fun times it was great RP and I thank you for giving me the means to have her go out with style.

To Elise Dread Matron of Arundor: Thanks for the opportunity to RP with you. You showed great depth of character in your playing of the first Matron. Even though a short RP being constantly tugged back and forth between the wizard and her .. in the end it was she who allowed Aurora to go free (with payment of course .. matron has to have tribute after all :)) just as her friends from the tower summoned her pulling her away to safety and spiriting her to spellhold.

Special Kudos and thanks to all the following who in the end rescued Aurora from the Evil wizards clutches and freed her of the poison in her.

Saphira Blackstone
Jacob Swift Archmage
Serina Stirling
Veritas Doplehaulserman
Alastair Casavir
And last but certainly not least Jadoth Dawnfire. her friend from her days in the guard. Perhaps a bit harsh at times but still a friend and always keeping the faith. Keep up the good work and keep fighting that good fight Jadoth! :)

many thanks for bringing her to safety and in the end giving her the means to escape the Isle and return to her children.

And for any I have missed I apologize .. memory is not what it used to be but as I remember I'll add to the list. But thanks to everyone DMs included that interacted with Aurora you all made her time on Arelith truly enjoyable.

WIth fond farewells ... Aurora Blackmoore.
Aurora Silverwolf

Diilicious

Re: Aurora Blackmoore -- Farewell Kudos

Post by Diilicious » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:10 pm

It is a sad time that such a close friend of shanna's be gone without saying goodbye, shed been through a lot and Shanna could only help her pick up the pieces and tell her that everything would be alright in the end.
Still cant believe how old she was at the end :P but Aurora was a gold hearted woman that was shunned and knocked around by life at every turn. Shanna really wanted her to just move in with the Waynolts but such never came to be. I'll miss Aurora as she is and always was one of the good guys :)
Name: Shanna Waynolt nee Tahir
Height: 5'0"
Weight: 106lb
Hair & facial archetype: Ginnifer Goodwin
Body shape archetype: Example

Aurora Silverwolf

Post by Aurora Silverwolf » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:36 pm

Aww thanks Shanna that means alot to me (hug) I have to say that Shanna was and always will be one of the best friends Aurora had in the isles never mattered what anyone else said or did you always defended and remained her true friend and always gave her a shoulder to cry on when she needed it (and she needed it alot :P)
Aurora Silverwolf

WanderingPoet

Post by WanderingPoet » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:08 pm

Like I said in Mathias' kudos, I liked seeing the story between the Blackmoores, and the little fringe part I played. I hope I get to see more of Jennia!

Aurora was definitely a better friend than Mathias (who tried to kill Yeto once!), and he was hoping to run into her again just to check up on her and the kids. T'was a pleasure all around :)
Path_of_Play wrote:Fear, intimidation, anger - All these, the tyrant's tools.
Laughter, encouragement, play - not simply just for fools.
These tools reveal,
More is learned,
From another in an hour of play,
Than in a year of contention.

TalonTheHalfDrow
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by TalonTheHalfDrow » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:46 am

It was a dark, creepy, and rather grim RP in the dungeons. I'm glad my gnoll and her "Spirit Breaker" could be there for the final moments of your character. Though I mostly just watched, it was interesting to see my first "Grimdark RP". Best of wishes to you and your future characters, I hope we can one day meet again and RP more whether it be allies, adventure buddies, or enemies.

- Khuzhe Deftpaw

Cerk Evermoore

Post by Cerk Evermoore » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:05 am

Was a fun time Aurora, thanks for putting up with me.

-The Wizard / Cluny Blackwood

Iceborn

Post by Iceborn » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:15 pm

It was a pleasure to be part of your stories, Aurora, however brief the interactions.
o/
Misc Changes, with the Feats and Skills sublinks.
Available races
Spell Changes
Class Mechanics
Command Guide

Take a look before asking your questions!