KUDOS to Le Dhaerrow

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Iforgotmyrealms

KUDOS to Le Dhaerrow

Post by Iforgotmyrealms » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:33 pm

First of all, basically ALL in the UD. I appreciate the welcome as I made a return from a very lengthy absence. If you are not mentioned here, it's simply because our interaction has either been limited, or because I already have sent you Kudos in another form :P

- Jadiira Khal'naust -

I freaking love interactions between our characters. Sometimes I worry that I'll bore you because I literally end up hunting you down just anytime I see you login. Temple RP has always been stale in my opinion, but our characters make it fun -every- time for me.

- Velkyn Trisvaria -

So Renyn hasnt necessarily had -too- much interaction with Velkyn, but what little she has had, I have thoroughly enjoyed. You help me develop Ren in ways you may not realize, and I greatly appreciate that.

- The Wizard -

Okay, so we try to kill each other a lot. So? LOL. I enjoy a good rival, and think that anytime we can RP a hatred and still have decent OOC communication, we've hit the pinnacle of awesome. Honestly, even though we've had limited interaction, you've given my character purpose and drive, and anyone who cant appreciate that can F off :P

- Khuzhe Deftpaw -

You already know what this is about. A Yathrinshee who wants to slay everyone in the world put down her scythe simply because of a mutual friend, and I audibly cheered when we both agreed on this. xD Ren now loves her some Furries.

- Elise Na'dar'zul -

Renyn loves Elise, and regrets the hell out of having to come to blows with her. Of course, we know what this is all about, but at the end of the day....you made a good impression on me, the player. Even when things were not up to par for you RP wise, you stood fast and spoke with me calmly about it. I like that. Drow RP can sometimes elicit bad blood OOCly, and I GREATLY appreciate that we can still be friends even if IC wise we are at odds.

- Rauvlin Barrith / Durvayas -

Okay, so not so much Rauvlin as much as Sinithra. Sinithra made Renyn into the character that she is today. I had a brief outline of what I wanted, mostly because I thought "Hey this is cool", but Durvayas, you helped me create a developed character that I played past level 10. LOL. I have a bad habit of flip flopping on my characters because I'll think up something new and exciting, but you made a character that I can't stop playing. For that, I think you desire the BIGGEST kudo I can muster. I seriously appreciate it.

- Qilztra (I cannot spell your last name....) -

You're the bomb. Literally I have laughed out loud at the RP we have shared together, pumped my fist in the air when times of triumph have arisen, and better yet, I have ENJOYED it. You may or may not have received a million kudos, but you should. Seriously. The character you have made in Qilztra is just straight up awesome. Renyn looks up to Qilztra because she is just so freaking awesome. Thank you!
Last edited by Iforgotmyrealms on Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Renyn Auvry'ndal - The Ashen Priestess of Kiaransalee (Active)
Alyrra Kale - Bubbly Finger Wiggler (shelved)

WinkinBlinkin
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Re: KUDOS to Le Dhaerrow

Post by WinkinBlinkin » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:29 pm

I am love love loving the Temple rp at the moment and want to second every single one on your kudos list. My favourite kind of rp is evil politicking, and right now, there are not enough hours in the day to follow every plot lead. The people on your list, and very much Renyn herself, are generating more events and story lines than I can even keep up with.

You are NEVER boring to be around. I promise you I am loving our interactions every bit as much as you are. I can't wait to see where all this rp takes our characters.

Durvayas
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Re: KUDOS to Le Dhaerrow

Post by Durvayas » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:26 pm

For a second I was afraid this was a rolling kudos thread, and I was like "Nuuuuuuuuuuuuu!"

I'm humbled by the praise. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzeh inside. Thanks!
Plays: Durvayas(deleted), Marco(deleted), Hounynrae(NPC), Sinithra Auvry'ndal(rolled), Rauvlin Barrith(Active), Madeline Clavelle(Shelved)