Axe

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

TalonTheHalfDrow
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Axe

Post by TalonTheHalfDrow » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:40 am

When you invite Axe your house to discuss the war with a drow house...and he asks you what would happen if Brillith became matron tonight...
You tell him you don't know. You don't know if it would stop the war or if this is just something personal with Elise.
And then axe stands up quietly, drinks a bunch of potions and pulls out his Axe. The only thing he says is, "Alright, I'm going to go kill Elise then." and just walks out without another word.

An hour later, you're drinking and having fun when Axe and Brillith come walking in and all Axe does is drops Elise's head on your table...once more all he says is, "I did it." and then walks away with Brillith by his side.

This is why I love Axe for everything he does. In my honest opinion, he is the Stellen Varg of the Underdark. He doesn't care who you are or what you've done, he's going to do whatever he feels like doing.

Cerk Evermoore

Re: Axe

Post by Cerk Evermoore » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:17 pm

Axe is pretty much the nicest guy in the Underdark and is very good to new players or lower level toons. Just in general he's a swell guy IC and OOCly. Kudos to you Axe, happy to call you my friend.

Echohawk
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Post by Echohawk » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:16 pm

Arelith Discord: https://discord.gg/mAm8M3T
Echohawk#0623
Availability - Whenever, Sweden (GMT+1)

Giftstoff

Post by Giftstoff » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:18 pm

He's....Axeceptional.

Aero Silver

Post by Aero Silver » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:40 pm

He's a lover and a fighter :D
He may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but his wit is unsurpassed.
More than once he made me laugh out loud or go facepalm.
All articles that coruscate with resplendence are not truly auriferous. Meaning: all that glitters ain't gold.

Black Wendigo

Post by Black Wendigo » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:53 pm

I have never ever met a char quite like Axe. I love everything about him. If you want to know what Axe is REALLY like just listen to him when he breaks the fourth wall (deliberately), and he loves to do that :).(Yes, I saw him once disguise himself as a Uruk Hai. Another time my char called him muffin head and that was his disguse for the day>)It's hilarious. And yet Axe is a real char in my mind.

Anyone who has played with Axe will not be suprised at what he did in the original post (yeah he really had the chutzpah to do that).

WinkinBlinkin
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by WinkinBlinkin » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:45 pm

Every interaction I have with Axe makes me grin like a fool.

Meme Lord

Post by Meme Lord » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:17 am

He's my favorite idiot to throw pies at.

hmm2

Smexy

Post by hmm2 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:43 am

Hahah! : )

gilescorey

Post by gilescorey » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:08 am

I remember, a long time ago sorta, I was playing Oturo with some other guys in his faction thing and we brought Axe along on a whim to Avernus, and then he started hitting things for 200 damage; we were all really impressed by this random slave guy.

Good times. Based Axe.

nobs3
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by nobs3 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:27 pm

Pah its just Axe! ;)

Yes! Axe does great and inclusive rp. But Axe is also played by a trustable and friendly player. Axe can hostile my orog for "greating hits". And it didnt ring the smallest alarm bell when he did it the first time.

It is like greating your best friends by calling them names.

Black Wendigo

Post by Black Wendigo » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:54 am

Axe and Deathpaw usually greet each other the gnoll way too: By hitting each other.

Kad hodas

Post by Kad hodas » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:37 am

I remember when I was playing my retarded orog, and Axe showed up to randomly hand over a 1 stat, 1 uni, 4 skills gauntlet. I don't recall being so happy.

TalonTheHalfDrow
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by TalonTheHalfDrow » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:13 pm

It's said that some of the goblins worship him as a lesser demigod. To that I said...
Axe for Greater Deity 2017 "Make Forgotten Realms Great Again"

Black Wendigo

Post by Black Wendigo » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:55 pm

Well, when Axe was with the goblins he thuoght of himself as one. Kinda like what he's doing with the gnolls.

Blood on my Lips

Post by Blood on my Lips » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:21 pm

Both the player and the character are great. I love every interaction I have with Axe.

High Primate

Post by High Primate » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:17 pm

Kad hodas wrote:I remember when I was playing my retarded orog, and Axe showed up to randomly hand over a 1 stat, 1 uni, 4 skills gauntlet. I don't recall being so happy.
Did your Orog eat it?
Some builds I've worked on (not recommended):
Charisma Battlecleric
"E-Dodge Brycer"

slight_homicide

Post by slight_homicide » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:15 pm

When I was just grinding the driders on a low level Vithrel Axe just showed up and handed me a masterly damask halberd, I was never as confused and happy at the same time. Her name was 'Penelope' and we did everything together.

Also I was showing a new friend around the UD as Kora and bumped into Axe, he instantly asked if she wanted some new armour and got to working on it for free right away. Like you have to love Axe. XOXO
"Can we please have an event that doesn't start at 2 am?" -Every Australian...ever.

hmm2

Post by hmm2 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:53 pm

: )
Plays as: Axe

Terenfel
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by Terenfel » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:07 pm

Yeah.. Axe!, best Orog Zachard Knows, please stay sweet and lovable :P

TalonTheHalfDrow
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by TalonTheHalfDrow » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:28 am

Long live Axe!

Dragonovith
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Dragonovith » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:00 am

slight_homicide wrote:When I was just grinding the driders on a low level Vithrel Axe just showed up and handed me a masterly damask halberd, I was never as confused and happy at the same time. Her name was 'Penelope' and we did everything together.

Also I was showing a new friend around the UD as Kora and bumped into Axe, he instantly asked if she wanted some new armour and got to working on it for free right away. Like you have to love Axe. XOXO
How can you not love Axe? He gave me a nice cool sword a few days ago. Today I've also discovered that it is actually a masterly damask bastard sword. Where does he keep getting this stuff from!

Also, Axe meme: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 07/axe.png

FrozenSolid

Post by FrozenSolid » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:41 am

Ellie received some armour from Axe that was pretty good, the only payment he asked for was a hug.

Ellie isn't really the hugging sort and was considerably conflicted. She ended up deciding the armour had to be atleast worth a hug and grundgingly embraced the half orc. It was a funny encounter and memorable.

Also the back story on the shield she received was funny, I still recall it!
*Didn't just do that* As an arrow flies hitting someone in the face.