Dream-walking

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

DarkDreamer
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Dream-walking

Post by DarkDreamer » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:22 am

So today was an event that likely wont be soon forgotten, so the following players deserve the credit for the at least 4 hour event that took place.

Jadoth - You really stood out in the event, jumping head on into trouble. Really encouraged the others to get their feet wet.

Nym - Was a blast being able to involve our favorite goodly drow in on an event. Played a very important part in this as well.

Jantira - Our neighborhood bat who in the end was the major support to see them all out safely!

Aurora - The great support system, there from the beginning to see him from the darkness!

Jacob - I swear to gods these events would be lost without you, seriously! You held it all together like a boss. Totally epic on your part.

Veritas - The one that made this entire event possible, you deserve the recognition for this, seriously. Well done and for being an apprentice yourself. Keep up the good work!!

Angela - Even though you couldn't be there in person, I know you were sending Selunes love from her room in prayer!

Invader_Nym

Re: Dream-walking

Post by Invader_Nym » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:15 pm

:)

Invader_Nym

Post by Invader_Nym » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:53 am

Was a really memorable experience. Thank you to all who set aside the time to make it happen.

Iceborn

Post by Iceborn » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:40 pm

One word:
Jadothzilla.
Misc Changes, with the Feats and Skills sublinks.
Available races
Spell Changes
Class Mechanics
Command Guide

Take a look before asking your questions!

triaddraykin
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by triaddraykin » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:14 pm

I only just now saw this Kudos, but I read the log of the event. It was all amazing, and I really have to particularly congratulate Calel for his reactions, Jadoth for daring to be disruptive, Jacob for being 'holy crap that's awesome', and Veritas for being the catalyst that enabled all of this.
Alia: The uncanny knack of Angela Amana to make the otherwise perpetually well-mannered girl lose her temper and be HORRIBLY ASHAMED afterwards.

Who on the Team to PM and When
Public Tower Discord
Tower Library
Scroll, Wand, & Potion Costs

DarkDreamer
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by DarkDreamer » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:23 pm

Everyone was really awesome during that event. Gods know I loved it!

Invader_Nym

Post by Invader_Nym » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:19 am

I love the stories you tell. =)