Arthur's Kudos

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

3d6InOrder

Arthur's Kudos

Post by 3d6InOrder » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:07 pm

A brief kudos to some of those I've played with over the last month, triggered by the sad news that Ragnick Grey-Snitch has been rolled.

Ragnick - We never quite seem to be the right level at the right time (I know, I know, because I remake every time I hit level 8) but following you through Duergar as a level 3 manservant was hilarious. Ragnick had huge depth, went out of his way to involve others and always had an interesting reason for what he was doing, however mundane. Can't wait to see your next character!

Jason Duranga - The Hanged God is a great invention. And you're one of the few players I've come across that truly plays being a servant of your god. Always a pleasure.

Berwick Fastfingers - The only man I've ever seen diffuse near-certain PVP with a business card. One of the most refreshing takes on a wizard I've seen in years. And Erk beforehand was everything an evil dwarf should be.

Rikki - Bumped into you very early on with Arthur and our philosophical discussion about the self and truth really helped set in my mind what I wanted to achieve with Arthur in terms of the tenets of his faith / monkdom. Thank you!

Myiryn Shimyra and Staff - I love how you play off each other. Both interactions I've had have left me laughing and I look forward to continuing the professional relationship.

The Bear Master (Hui) - The man is a machine. Really looking forward to seeing how this character develops.