Kudos from the dark

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Ozzy.nl

Kudos from the dark

Post by Ozzy.nl » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:06 pm

After returning to Arelith I honestly was not Ayre on what kind of character I should play. If it was not for a old friend asking me to play a drow again I michael have created some even generic druid or something basically I was doing this. But now that I am well on my way with Syclya I am enjoying the rp. So here is a shout out to those making my time really enjoyable.

Elisa Na'dar'zur: I nice take on playing a matron engaging and still room to actually rp even for a low spellsword female. You keep the enjoyment in it.

Her daughter and the friend who got me playing again. Sorry I forgot the character name. But you know who you are. It was a great how you found Syclya and introduced her to the house. And on patrol we have been having a lot of fun. Hope to see more of your char and it's development.

Larsala: a like minded spellsword in the same house. A very interesting character indeed.

The archmage of the sorcerer: yes I am terrible with names but non the less you deserve mentioning. Your RP has been engaging well thought of and even surprising. I never expected latest turn of event ending up his apprentice. The way you play it gives me a lot to do and invite more players in even when you are not online. Hope to see much more of you.

Vaethil: I hope I got the name right. Now without wanting to reveal to much you set up a great thing last time in the obsidian tower. And gave Syclya a reason to grow stronger and hunt you down. You are interesting and hopefully Syclya her first nemesis.

It rwaly has me wanting coming back for more guys thank you all even those with the small encounters that I have not named here make it worth while.

vaclavc

Re: Kudos from the dark

Post by vaclavc » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:06 pm

It is good to have you back. I am really enjoying Vaeluzir - Syclya interaction.

-V-
Retired characters: Thazmudin; Cyrianthir; Zalastrien; Nebuzirah; Qaenuhir; Toruvilen Sivolun; Vaeluzir.

Quoth

Re: Kudos from the dark

Post by Quoth » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:35 pm

Glad you're enjoying it!