Happy, happy about ELVES

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Xanos950

Re: Happy, happy about ELVES

Post by Xanos950 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:04 pm

Baequimitor was a real Bae

Karris the Anarchist
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by Karris the Anarchist » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:18 pm

He'll be missed
That which doesn't kill you, simply makes you... stranger.

BrilliantInsanity

Post by BrilliantInsanity » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:02 pm

:d Unexpected turn of events. I expected The Tyranny of the Furniture War King to last a lot longer :D

Dreams

Post by Dreams » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:23 pm

I'm sad that it ended up with a roll. Marlevaur was an excellent elf and it was always impressive to see first-hand how inclusive the RP around him was. It seemed like a flurry of activity came to Myon, lots of new players, lots of old ones again. Even amongst the 2-3 elves that declared they would leave Myon, the character still had a lasting impact and added to their stories!

I hope people can take Marlevaur as an example of how a character can have strong IC beliefs and ideals, whilst the player can remain totally chill and cooperative with the narrative of other players from a considerate OOC attitude.

RP only starts at 30 if you're a coward.

Punished Hans

Post by Punished Hans » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:44 pm

now i am truly punished

gilescorey

Post by gilescorey » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:28 am

=(

Usually I post a big diatribe about WOW HOW GREAT?? when characters I really like get rolled but I only really had interaction with Marlevaur on the short-lived Nyathasel; it was brief but really cool.

FrozenNarhan

Post by FrozenNarhan » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:22 pm

This makes me sad...I had hoped to do a lot more fishing with Marlevaur...

Firstly I enjoyed seeing the chaos sown as a whole new crew put in the votes to tip over the Floating City in an elven instant! Not just a changing of the guard and a continuance of what was before, but a literal change to the politics, hells even the resorting of the art and decor around Myon!

Secondly, because of incharacter reasons my guy doesn't go down to the UD often, so it was a blast playing with players I had heard about but never got a chance to interact with...and on the same side!

Voidstone Roulette

Post by Voidstone Roulette » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:53 pm

He will be missed.
Last edited by Voidstone Roulette on Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 Bonus: Does not stay in character, rushes around from spawn to spawn killing things with little to no interaction.

Nyuunie

Post by Nyuunie » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:17 am

You know what, I'm gonna post one more time.

I had heard things about Myon - at the time, none good. And at level 7 I decided to brave through the doom and gloom that was shallow woods with the intention of finding this place and peeking in just to see if the rumors were true. And as luck would have it, you were there in all of Marles' grumpy, stressed out glory of the election happening. I won't lie, I didn't have the intention to stay in Myon considering my character was a druid, but you were so insistent on making things better that I just had to.

I also didn't expect for my originally super bitter dirt-woman to take a hard swerve into a crush - least of all on the Coronal of Myon. She was a nobody, and he was a somebody - THE somebody of all somebodies - and he treated her like she was important. I don't normally enjoy romantic endeavors on characters for a variety of reasons, namely it beginning to be central to the character as time passes, but I enjoyed the relationship Phi'lara and Marlevaur managed over the course of a month and a half real time.

So, thank you IC Husbae for all the late nights in the Heartwood treehouse, the accidental spaghetti posts, BBC Nature Documentary style commentary, and general putting up with my under-leveled Snuggybear in the fiery pits of the Hells. You're the best.