Elriel gone. Boom.

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Xanos950

Elriel gone. Boom.

Post by Xanos950 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:31 pm

Left for Evermeet to do sun-elf business, she gon be gone for a good while but maybe will return eventually.

Kudos to a few people as is custom 'round here.

Kren'fryn Xal'rae who was her "Master" when she was a drow slave for a solid 2 ig years. Most chill, relaxed, best master a slave could wish for. He totally corrupted her mind to a point where she essentially mimicked the drow around her to survive. Her mind's a twisted mess now, some weird sun-elf-supremacy + drow-wickedness hybrid.

To all of the underdarkers who tormented her, and special shoutout to that halfling and gnoll who she painted against the wall with a prismatic spray out of anger. (Got away with that one!)

Kudos to (at the time Acolyte of Lolth) Nizana who Elriel beat to death with her magestaff out of panic selfdefense outside the Temple of Lolth while the drow Archpriestess and first Matron watched. (Tots got away with that one too!)

Kudos to Malixtra for being a good sport when Elriel accidentally wild-surged and either thunderclapped or cow-exploded all over her. Which happened more often than I'd like to admit.

Kudos to Myon for being the most nice and awesome elfiest, elf communists that are around the block. T'was an honour my comrades.

Kudos to Rhaeg for being the Rhaeg in this story. Can't have a slave-story without a Rhaeg.

Kudos to whoever still remembers this sassy little sun elf wild mage, she's basically what happens when you decide not to break your slave and leave their personality intact which is much more fun. I'll miss ya all.

Peace out.

flower

Re: Elriel gone. Boom.

Post by flower » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:06 pm

Nizana had been blackmailed and threathened by Brizshala after the received beating in case she would try to hurt Elriel :D

Echohawk
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Post by Echohawk » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:13 pm

Well shoot, kitten.
At least she took her language lessons well.
Gonna miss the nervous nugget.
Arelith Discord: https://discord.gg/mAm8M3T
Echohawk#0623
Availability - Whenever, Sweden (GMT+1)

BrilliantInsanity

Post by BrilliantInsanity » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:31 pm

Sadface :( Who's going to crush my ribs and blind me and smack me around with bigby's bitchslap in the name of 'science' now?:(

EnigmaticSpirit
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by EnigmaticSpirit » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:23 pm

You took a crossbow to the face extremely well.

WanderingPoet

Post by WanderingPoet » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:58 am

:(

Yeto had been looking for her for months! Now he will never know the truth~

It was fun getting to know and spend time with Elriel, a shame they weren't able to run into eachother more often!
Path_of_Play wrote:Fear, intimidation, anger - All these, the tyrant's tools.
Laughter, encouragement, play - not simply just for fools.
These tools reveal,
More is learned,
From another in an hour of play,
Than in a year of contention.