Kudos to Avelia and Maeghir and Astrid!

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

WhiskeyGuy

Kudos to Avelia and Maeghir and Astrid!

Post by WhiskeyGuy » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:42 am

My newbie, Elutian was completely lost in the world until a lovely Northwoman took him on a whirlwind tour of the Coasts, swamps and brambles of Arelith. Her name is Astrid, and if you have not met her, you should.

Along for this ride was Maeghir, his Brother from another mother, and contrary to the mechanical head and coloration choices, they are not actually twins.

Avelia... she came in later and proved to be a wonderful addition to our little troupe and a bit of eye candy and a target for Elutian's "interests".

There were a few others, Kasha, Dorante, and Katya, but I never really got to know them so well... still great having you along!

At the end... the gruff Flinch, Finch? Flincher, not sure... he joined the original three and well... good times were had by all I think.

Thanks for the good times on Arelith folks! My third? week here and still loving it.

What did we do? We dungeoned, and dungeoned some more, and we talked, THE WHOLE TIME. No running, no worries about buffs wearing off, no rushing. Just a good, solidly roleplayed Dungeon Crawl.

Again, thanks!
-WG

I'm off to enjoy my Jack Daniel's Single Barrel, Barrel Proof dram over ice... don't judge me... it's 131 proof! Anyway, night all!
Last edited by WhiskeyGuy on Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Azaria

Re: Kudos to Arvelia (sp) and Maeghir and Astrid!

Post by Azaria » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:23 pm

Avelia liked that trip aswell!