Surface Rally

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Arithel 98

Surface Rally

Post by Arithel 98 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:37 am

Just wanted to shoot a huge kudos to everyone involved today in the moments leading up to the Underdark attack at Bendir. I think I lost count at 25 so apologies that I won't remember everyones name. Sadly I was not able to stay on once it began.

To the people who received the Speedies, top notch in making sure all of your pc and npc players were informed.
Kethyra :Myon (for the life of me I will never remembe elven names)
Keryvian
Rannos
Kera Nutcracker - huge thank you to this player for going above and beyond and further reacting ig to recent events and mounting one of the largest player defenses of a settlement I've ever seen, and helping to organize all of the people and defenses of the town.
Lissa Whitehorn

To all of the defenders who showed up I salute and thank you! You guys are what make these events truly great! Feel free to add anyone's name I miss

Cregor, Drartha, Murin, Banuk, and Falgrim
Fe'Dath
Levos
Terto
Dylo
Ivory
The dirty toes family
Shanna and friends
Bozo?
Archmage of Myon

Great job again by everyone and keep up the amazing Roleplay.

Xerah

Re: Surface Rally

Post by Xerah » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:38 am

Thanks to everyone who was able to come. It really enjoyable to see months of roleplay come together in terms of calling in favors.

And thanks to everyone who helped in the rescue of Lissa afterward!

I hope I got everyone that Lissa interacted with (didn't get to Greyhammer to see everyone there):

Erin
Garmr
Kera
Wotan
Kaiea
Marutan
Lacroix
Terto
Dylo
Dara
Fe'dath
Azrael
Duncan, Shaolan, and Shanna Waynolt
Aurora
Ievos
Falgrim
Bonzo
Thurmore
Olivia
Cregor
Rugnar
And the Oakenhearts!

And, of course, thanks to DM Titania for it all plus the potential character development.
Katernin Bersk, Chancellor of Divination; Kerri Amblecrown, Paladin of Milil; Xull'kacha Auvry'rae, Redcap Fey-pacted; Sadia yr Thuravya el Bhirax, Priestess of Umberlee; Lissa Whitehorn, Archmage of Artifice

Petrifictus

Post by Petrifictus » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:11 pm

Thank you for the "Battle of Bendir" everyone! I loved the playing and seeing all the sweet roleplay between our characters, the rising tension while preparing & waiting for the upcoming battle, fighting together against scum and villany side by side as brothers and sisters, our rescue for Terto & Lissa and the feeling the feels of the aftermath when we returned to Burrowhome.

This event was quite a experience which will surely has effect on Wotan's growth as character. Getting promoted into Captain of the Oakenheart archers & scouts, trying to be brave for the sake of his friends & allies which trusts lies on his shoulders, seeing the horrors of war and his "corpse illusion" at Spriggan lair.

I'm eager to see what the future events has to offer for us. :)
https://petrifications.deviantart.com/
Gnome Wotan Woodberry - (Shelved)
Goblin Toymaker Karma - (Rolled)
Ogre Karstaag da Main Man - (Active)

-XXX-

Post by -XXX- » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:10 pm

I enjoyed these events. Thank you everyone.

bramb23

Post by bramb23 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:35 pm

It was really enjoyable! the banter at Greyhammer was fantastic.

StoneBreaker

Post by StoneBreaker » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:57 am

yeah that battle was very fun! I got to show off how Kera reacts to things and in the end it made a lot of development for Kera into the type of leader she is going to be.