The departure of Jezrala

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

AnselHoenheim
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

The departure of Jezrala

Post by AnselHoenheim » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:26 am

After probably a year of the creation of this character, I've decided it was time enough for rolling it, even if her story had ended long time ago, so there will be a long Kudos, as Jezrala had met a ton of characters in her adventure. So it was her time to departure to the shores in search of a certain mushroom farmer...

So there goes the long list, and yeah, probably I'll forget a lot of characters, so don't blame me for it!

Talyrrae Xun'vir: The very first, and most important influence in Jezrala's life, from being a drunken barbarian to became a devout fanatic was totally Talyrrae's doing, and it was worth it, I've never enjoyed roleplay as much as I do as when Talyrrae's was on, yet it was a grinding party, or it was just a house meeting, or even it was just a normal stroll around Andunor it was diamond sharped like to enjoy Talyrrae's presence all around, a big Kudos for you!

Rauvlin Xun'viir/Barrith: It was mostly Rauvlin and Anewiel's doing for accepting Jezrala into house Xun'viir, and I am very grateful for accept her into this amazing house, yet, with Rauvlin it was something more because their religious conflicts, but noneless an incredible character very well roleplayed for an amazing player, keep on going with it!

Ilmryn: The man, the unique James Bond of the drow, moody, sarcastic, and a big pain of the Snuggybear for Jezrala, yet the only male Jezrala had some respect, even, for making him his master, and the cause of Jezrala's rebuild into a weapon master, a great Kudos for you!

Phaerlyn: If there is an example of how two friends can be quite the opposite, it's the example of Jezrala with Phaerlyn, the first, a chaotic drow that believes in her instints, and Phaerlyn, a lawful drow that believes in self-control, Phaerlyn was an amazing roleplayed character, a truly leader for most of house Xun'viir, and she was missed, a large, lovely Kudos for you!

Wheua Xun'viir: Who's not going to remember the crazy witch, with her crazy spells, and her crazy obsession with power and gold? But Jezrala had certain enjoyment in putting the witch into her nerves, althought there was some respect with the old hag! Lovely character, and you did gud! Kudos for you!

Valyrr Xun'vir: No, you are not forgotten, a druid with certain enjoyment with adventure, picking locks, and probably taking our stuff for his own self, a masterfully roleplayed druid drow with certain obsession with bats, I loved your character, and hope you are well! Kudos for you!

Sharin Xun'viir: If you are seeking for a cleric of La'laskran, this one is a great example of how to roleplay one! I've always enjoyed every encounter with your character, keep on going with it!

Veldryn Xun'viir/Ilphaerlyn Xun'viir: If there is two things that could describe Veldryn is.....being a gentlemen, but undoubtedly crazy with his dolls, Jezrala had little encounters with him, but they are not forgotten! And the same can be said about the princess of Xun'viir, with the touch of his father but the mood of a truly priest of Lloth, incredible characters, from an amazing player, thank you very much!

Xulric: The butler of butlers, and a guardian for the princesses of Xun'viir, yet I could interact much with Xulric, those small encounters were amazing. Thank you for everything!

Naeriza: If there is somebody out of Xun'viir that Jezrala could consider an equal, that is Naeriza, as all of her encounters with her, and her undoubtedly wisdom, were a smooth of fresh air from all the usual politics, plots and murdering around Andunor, thank you for each encounter, and Kudos to you!

Nathryna: From some time Nathryna was for Jezrala a shoulder where she could put her own thoughts, and her own fears as a some sort of mother figure to look upon, yet it was for short time as soon as Jezrala flourished herself into what she became, yet, I've enjoyed every encounter with Nathryna, and hopefully I could encounter any of your PLENTY of characters, keep going on it!

So this is the long list of people that met Jezrala, probably I'm forgottening a lot of people here but, what can I say, it was a long year and I forget to write down every name! So sorry if I forget somebody important here!

Durvayas
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Re: The departure of Jezrala

Post by Durvayas » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:10 pm

I loved Jezrala. Every interaction with her was fun. Hope our characters, present and future, run into eachother again. :)
Plays: Durvayas(deleted), Marco(deleted), Hounynrae(NPC), Sinithra Auvry'ndal(rolled), Rauvlin Barrith(Active), Madeline Clavelle(Shelved)