Tanalia's Wild Ride

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Nitro

Tanalia's Wild Ride

Post by Nitro » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:50 pm

Well, never done one of these before. But I had a real good time with a bunch of characters on Tanalia, so I figure I'll give them the Kudos they deserve.

Big daddy Arakh for being a boss at handling slave/master RP in a non creepy way, and all of his crew, including:
Vail, for being that annoying pseudo-moral teacher with a big shield.
Ermekt, For being the best creepy fungusman.
Vrigor, for being the emissary of friendship we all deserved.
Natasha, for trying her very best to handle Andunor economics without them spiraling inevitably into the drain.
Layla, for getting backstabbed spectacularly.
As well as all the other cool dudes of the Iron Order, I haven't forgotten any of you (Except character names, because I'm trash at remembering those) but I had good times down there.

Also shoutouts to all the Tower folk and Myon folk in more recent days, may not have been the longest stay, but it was a fun couple of weeks.

The Patriarchy

Re: Tanalia's Wild Ride

Post by The Patriarchy » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:05 pm

you were based

#1 slave
I love elven communism.

Imperatrix

Post by Imperatrix » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:04 pm

I didn't have much opportunity to get to know her but Tanalia was cool beans. I hope I meet your next character!

Beernerd81

Post by Beernerd81 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:35 pm

Aston found Tanalia's empty journal. Perhaps he can help fill the pages. Thanks for getting me started on my path.
Hunter548 wrote:Variety is often overrated. Sucking at 15 things is not better than being good at 3.
Wytchee wrote:Please roleplay all classes listed on your character sheet.