Kudos From The Chrome Knight

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Rikkulesca

Kudos From The Chrome Knight

Post by Rikkulesca » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:42 pm

Firstly, I would like to thank everyone who has been patient in all of Akira's story plots. I would also like to point out a few people specifically, throughout my year of playing Akira, She's seen so much, and 95% of it was driven by people around her and her reactions to that.

Sarina Dragonsong: one of the woman who saved Akira, and also the character that drives a lot of my character's hate and love, Sarina easily is on the top of this list for her insane amount of Conflict/resolution generating RP, and the timing is amazing!

Rhaeg: One of Akira's Saviors. The Dynamic between the two characters is outstandingly beautiful. A sort of Romance-Warmance ideal, Rhaeg has generated a constant stream of extremely high quality content and somehow, Always, Akira gets involved. The relationship can be summed up in "You freed me, But now I must chain you." That dichotomy is ultra rare to pull off and I find everything Rhaeg does to be really impressive.

Feng: The Cute /Actual/ Savior of Akira. I would like to give Feng a nod as the strong independent character she was, and her ability to (mis)time conflict to the worst possible moments. To a character like Akira, whom of which is a strong knight herself, having that weakness exposed and watching what happens, helpless, has really helped shape the character. Thanks, Feng!

Jorian: The Shining beacon of hope for my character, Jorian's consistency has always been something I've admired in role-play. All the things that Jorian allowed and did has also helped the Chrome knight become who she is now.

Stellen Varg: On top of this player character helping me learn the basics of building, The character Varg himself is one of the most influential in the path that Akira has taken. Rather, he's one of the reasons Akira became who she is. His strong independence and his own flaws has driven a lot of conflict RP between the two of them, and really fleshed out the weakest parts of Akira's personality.

Jadoth Dawnfire: This Elf. This character is one of the most interesting I've had Akira deal with. The pure Love/hate dichotomy that pops up over and over again with this character is not only a good comedic bit between the two, but has also influenced a LOT of Akira's motives and actions. From all the way at the beginning, when My character respected Jadoth, And now, when they more or less see each other as nemesis (or on her end, she does,) Jadoth has granted consistant heavy conflict RP, and it's all been in good taste.

Rauvlin: This Drow character Gets a nod for being a good spirit about mechanical things in game, and also for handling things without falling back to PvP, and making rich RP environments that help others thrive in general. :D

There are so many others in here, and If I think of them I'll post them later.

Kudos to these PCs!
"Memories are nice, but that's all they are."

Echohawk
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Re: Kudos From The Chrome Knight

Post by Echohawk » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:17 pm

From pre and post Sarina's fall, she still has this quality to her that makes people stop and shout her name. You still keep at it, in a way that should make everyone go 'Gods what is she up to now.'

Kudos back at you!
Arelith Discord: https://discord.gg/mAm8M3T
Echohawk#0623
Availability - Whenever, Sweden (GMT+1)

susitsu

Post by susitsu » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:19 am

>.>

Durvayas
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Durvayas » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:21 am

<3!
Plays: Durvayas(deleted), Marco(deleted), Hounynrae(NPC), Sinithra Auvry'ndal(rolled), Rauvlin Barrith(Active), Madeline Clavelle(Shelved)