Animate Life

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

JediZero

Animate Life

Post by JediZero » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:05 pm

So there was a minor quest that Always This Late was kind enough to put on for us, and allowed us to do some really awesome RP, and I just wanted to thank everyone that took part, and the DM Always This Late to help us out.

triaddraykin
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Re: Animate Life

Post by triaddraykin » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:34 am

excerpt from the Archives of Angela Amana

Record of Arcane Resurrection

I want it written that I witnessed and took part in a ritual of True Arcane Resurrection on this day in history.

The designer of the ritual was Jacob Swift, an Archmage of the Arcane Tower of Arelith, a necromancer with more than two centuries of focused efforts and knowledge towards this endeavor.

The conditions were: A body mangled beyond the normal conditions that a corpse can be raised from the dead with, either by scroll or spell, either by Raise Dead, or by Resurrection. The body was put in this condition by an errant spell during combat.

Jadoth Dawnfire was the one brought back from the Fugue plane, and while he is weak, he is certainly Jadoth. The resurrection was a complete success. Jacob did not accomplish this alone, several other mages aided in the completion of the ritual he designed. Their names are Angela Amana, Argalium, Erin Caselle, Magno, Thurmore Circe, and the sincere prayers of Thulk.

Hour 3, Day 4, Month 12, Year 131
Angela Amana
Alia: The uncanny knack of Angela Amana to make the otherwise perpetually well-mannered girl lose her temper and be HORRIBLY ASHAMED afterwards.

Who on the Team to PM and When
Public Tower Discord
Tower Library
Scroll, Wand, & Potion Costs

boggle99

Post by boggle99 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:46 pm

It was a fantastic little event, really giving death a meaning and consequences. Thulk started out convinced that it would end with all sorts of trouble summoned from gods know where. Yet when the body started twitching he was struck by awe. Kudos to all the players involved and extra to Jedi for coming up with the idea.

Tyrantos

Post by Tyrantos » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:00 pm

I still say that our lord Cthulhu has finally been given a real body. Something is in there with Jadoth, poking at his conciousness. Its just a question of when..

Though. It was a pretty radical event! We were really lucky that DM_Always late agreed to help us out.
Also- Kudos, really. For improvising this entire event to all those whom were there!

Nitro

Post by Nitro » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:03 pm

triaddraykin wrote:Their names are Angela Amana, Argalium, Erin Caselle, Magno, Thurmore Circe, and the sincere prayers of Thulk.

Angela Amana
Poor Tanalia doesn't even get a mention.

It was a neat event, completely unexpected coming back from a field-trip gone wrong, big shoutouts to always this late and everyone else there.

Roshamboe
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Post by Roshamboe » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:36 pm

Poor Jadoth!

triaddraykin
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by triaddraykin » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:26 pm

Nitro wrote:
triaddraykin wrote:Their names are Angela Amana, Argalium, Erin Caselle, Magno, Thurmore Circe, and the sincere prayers of Thulk.

Angela Amana
Poor Tanalia doesn't even get a mention.

It was a neat event, completely unexpected coming back from a field-trip gone wrong, big shoutouts to always this late and everyone else there.
I felt awful about that when I realized it... Tanalia's Rakshasa form was awesome, and even the aspect of her not being able to keep up was well-done.
Alia: The uncanny knack of Angela Amana to make the otherwise perpetually well-mannered girl lose her temper and be HORRIBLY ASHAMED afterwards.

Who on the Team to PM and When
Public Tower Discord
Tower Library
Scroll, Wand, & Potion Costs