To specific underdark players

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Gods_Kill_People

To specific underdark players

Post by Gods_Kill_People » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:41 pm

Since I made Celor, there have been a few players that have really stood out to make playing Celor fun and very much inclusive. So this is to you.

Jadiira - you offer ways to new players to make some quick coin even if not much it helps a lot, as well as offering rp to new players.

Vaeluzir - Celor's mentor who he got in likely the most unusual way, rather then asking for a gift of wealth, he asked for a trusted ally and teacher, and some awesome RP grew from that. Striving constantly to make his mentor proud.

Eleon Trisvaria - An awesome Matron that has repeatedly interacted with Celor offering advice and tips and sometimes a few corrections!

Azaria and Dantrag Xal'rae - While freshly rolled (rolling) you guys took me into your house, took me out hunting, helped me get started and settled. I was and still am sad that those characters came to an end so fast.

Ragz and the goblin barkeep - Awesome goblin players that have more then once take the time to teach my drow the finer tongue of Goblinoid. As well as Ragz taking my character out hunting, even if it sometimes didn't end well.

Lua'vyll Zau'myr - On the fall of House Xal'rae, you were more then happy and willing to take this once again rogue drow into your house. You have been great to RP with and looking forward to more.

Possibly more to come as I remember names!
Last edited by Gods_Kill_People on Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

Kaymon24

Re: To specific underdark players

Post by Kaymon24 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:19 pm

Glad to have been apart of your rp experience. Looking forward to more rp. Thanks :)

WinkinBlinkin
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by WinkinBlinkin » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:53 pm

Celor hasn't wasted any time in sticking his finger into lots of sticky rp pies and brings plenty of ideas along to every encounter. I look forwards to seeing him develop into something deadly.

Azaria

Post by Azaria » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:14 am

it was nice to meet and rp with celor even it was brief. hope he grows strong and wish him well in the ud!

Meme Lord

Post by Meme Lord » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:49 am

Guess we don't RP enough lol

Gods_Kill_People

Post by Gods_Kill_People » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:04 am

Lol, we do for sure, so edited to add you in there!

vaclavc

Post by vaclavc » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:19 am

I absolutely love the apprentice - master RP between Celor and Vaeluzir. So much fun coming from your RP approach to the Sorcere test! With Celor, you really created a memorable character.
-V-

P.S. what was that about Azzy and Dan being rolled???
Retired characters: Thazmudin; Cyrianthir; Zalastrien; Nebuzirah; Qaenuhir; Toruvilen Sivolun; Vaeluzir.

Gods_Kill_People

Post by Gods_Kill_People » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:30 am

I hope your back soon!!! Yeah they rolled *sniffs*