The Crags Infernal Prison

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Cybernet21

The Crags Infernal Prison

Post by Cybernet21 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:02 am

Man was it a fun little event,i have only one complaint...DAMMED DOORS :lol: ,anyways Kudos to Everyone who participated! :
DM Always This Late(i believe it was you who was with us)
Lord Rannos
Noirin
Obren
Celestia
Eric
And the Oakeepers!(sorry if i don't remember most of your names or if i wrote the faction's name wrong) the most in number among us!
(Names i do remember:
Fredheric(?)
Wotan)
My family were all knights,but none protected those who cannot fight for themselves.They all cared about their noble status more than anything else.I would be a true knight,i would train on the ways of the paladin -Arcavius Ryde

DM Wish

Re: The Crags Infernal Prison

Post by DM Wish » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:21 am

*Cough Abyssal*

Worth clarifying that any/all devils spawns in that event which looks like devils were in fact cunningly disguised demons and were not an accidental plot hole in the event. *Ahem.*
Last edited by DM Wish on Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mr_Rieper

Post by Mr_Rieper » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:42 am

Gotta say, that was really fun. It's good to exercise certain aspects of RP sometimes, especially battle. Can't have Guldorand's people getting too domestic.

The Triadists were super cool as well. I'm really impressed with how the Temple has progressed as a faction, and the overall feeling I get from them has developed into a unique theme. There's nothing quite like it. You guys keep doing what you're doing, it's fantastic.

I would like to give a shoutout to the Oakenhearts though. It was their first time in the field, on behalf of Guldorand, and I was definitely not disappointed. They have a real "Bad Company" feel to them, and I think that's absolutely amazing for mercenary RP.

Friedrich Oaktree
Triah Tane
Elros
Wotan Woodberry
Mathias Michaelson
Fatalis

You guys were awesome.

My final thanks goes to Thedas Sigisvult as well. I just feel the need to gush over how cool it was fighting alongside the Triadists.

I was listening to this on repeat for the event. Was great.
CosmicOrderV wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 4:55 pm
Be the change you want to see, and shape the server because of it. Players can absolutely help keep their fellow players accountable.

Umskiptar

Post by Umskiptar » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:45 am

I really loved interacting with the Oakenhearts too. Shame I had to leave the event halfway-through the dungeon, seemed like you guys had a lot of fun!

Cybernet21

Post by Cybernet21 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:04 pm

Oh i Forgot about Thedas as well,you were cool too! Now i remember ,the Oakenhearts not the Oakeepers,sorry about that!
My family were all knights,but none protected those who cannot fight for themselves.They all cared about their noble status more than anything else.I would be a true knight,i would train on the ways of the paladin -Arcavius Ryde

andthenthatwasthat

Post by andthenthatwasthat » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:24 pm

How could you forget Thedas! He was our commander on the battlefield. :D

Great fun everybody. It is always a pleasure to join Guldorand in their quests. And thank you to the DM's for a fun event.

Diegovog

Post by Diegovog » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:31 pm

Thanks DM Wish and DM Always This Late for running this event. I enjoy "escape the prison" type of scenarios where you have to figure out how to leave and get clues of what's going on. Thanks for the fun!
Pretty dark atmosphere, being in the Abyss, with rotten corpses and blood everywhere. With people being used as experiments until they turn into either mad vampires or horrible flesh golems. Great job.

First time interacting with Rannos and the Oakenhearts and it was pretty fun. Hope to see more of you guys in the future!

Ahh, I HATE those doors! lol...

(Sorry for taking so long to raise those who died, my piety was too low after the first raise dead.)

Anatida
General Admin
General Admin

Post by Anatida » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:43 pm

I have never been involved in an event that was such a grand scale and ran so smoothly! Extremely well done DMs!

The sense of constant danger was palpable! The story, while I know was not intended, held profound impact for my character.

Thank you!

My pronouns are: She/Her/That *itch

DM Always This Late

Post by DM Always This Late » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:44 am

That door script was so funny. I was laughing to hard to grab the players on the otherside of the door. I don't know if it was broken? Or just /really/ terrible luck.

*Opens Door*
"Quick ru-*
*Door slams in your face*
"CURSES!"

Repeat X 100
I loved and I loved and I lost you... And it hurt like hell.

Cybernet21

Post by Cybernet21 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:27 am

DM Always This Late wrote:That door script was so funny. I was laughing to hard to grab the players on the otherside of the door. I don't know if it was broken? Or just /really/ terrible luck.

*Opens Door*
"Quick ru-*
*Door slams in your face*
"CURSES!"

Repeat X 100
Reminds me of Critical Role stream(just a bunch of nerdy voice actors playing D&D),doors are the group's worst enemies :lol: they always roll low on trying to break or do anything else to a door that can't be lock picked.

Petrifictus

Post by Petrifictus » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:18 pm

Is it too late to comment?
This was my first event in Arelith I joined. I loved the every second of it and the players who fought by my side... or front since I was shooting with my shortbow and prayed the Forest Gnome to watch over and protect us! :)

Kudos to DM for offering us this epic event! I'm eager to see and hear how this story will continue!
Kudos to my fellow players, both the Oakenhearts and Triad for offering great company for butt-kicking for goodness against scum and villany!

But Forest Gnome damn those doors though, they were truly the true villains of this event!
https://petrifications.deviantart.com/
Gnome Wotan Woodberry - (Shelved)
Goblin Toymaker Karma - (Rolled)
Ogre Karstaag da Main Man - (Active)