The 23/07/2017 General Gnomen Meeting

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

miesny_jez

The 23/07/2017 General Gnomen Meeting

Post by miesny_jez » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:09 am

Surprised this thread didn't show up yet..

I would like to congratulate and thank all of present during the general gnomen meeting which was held yesterday.

From my experience on the server it was probably the biggest general gnome meeting I have ever heard of totaling with 15 Gnome players from both surface and underdark.

And the fact that majority of us stayed for 5 hours online just to participate in the discussion should hint how successful and how interesting it was.

Special mentions to following gnomekins (and not) for keeping the discussion alive, interesting and funny at the same time (in no particular order):
  • Torlarnd Ironfoot
  • Terto
  • Swoozie Tablesalt
  • Saphira Blackstone
  • Lissa Whitehorn
  • Ivory Bushdigger
  • Vysarene Urda
  • Baksh Klock
  • Dylio Titanstomper
  • Nebelis Omorse.....
  • The shapechanger Gnome (sorry forgot Your name) who effectively restarted the meeting
  • Thane of Brogendstein
I am sure I am still missing someone on the list and sorry for this.. the discussion was simply too good to focus on making screenshots :)

Thanks again everyone I had an incredible blast.

Ironfoot

Re: The 23/07/2017 General Gnomen Meeting

Post by Ironfoot » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:32 am

Actually there was one larger meeting two months ago 19 if i am not wrong? also if we dont count 6th month that lowered on their numbers somewhat (dont know the reason) there was 35 gnomes for couple of months, i am pretty much certain race numbers are in top five races on the server right now.

Anyway kudos to all, kinda hoped we would do it faster for more open floor but i liked voting part, hope we can invent some system of decision and tasks (we already have in current RP) that all players can take part in even if not playing in same GMT.

Kudos to all named and more..I would also add, Rit, Zirconia, Eel, Wotan, Shovels, Rose, Sahir, Periacy who show up weekly or similar.