Castor's -delete_character x2 Kudos Thread

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Dean

Castor's -delete_character x2 Kudos Thread

Post by Dean » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:43 am

Heya, you might still see Castor for a few days ingame, but he will be rolled very soon. As such it is time to write up a kudos thread for all the characters and roleplays I have participated in that allowed me to enjoy him.

There are a few names, and there is a good chance I will forget a few, if I do I apologize. I never ended up getting terribly invested in much with this character, but I still enjoyed the RP that I did have.

Nahal: Nahal was actually the first character I met on Arelith with Castor. Another wild mage form Halruaa. The coincidence was uncanny. Despite coming from a similar background they also had separate views on their magic, creating a neat little foil for a time.

Elwood Thron: Neat dude, but like Nahal they had separate views on wild magic so it generated a neat little about of roleplay.

Saphira Blackstone: I like this character a lot, and she was a bit of a teacher to Castor, allowing him to grow with his chaotic magic which he had no real understanding of. They were detached and that is something that made me come to like the character.

Valentina Ortega and The Clover: Didn't do too much, sadly, but I enjoyed The Clover crowd and Valentina, which was funny at times.

Roland Asen: The roleplay I had was quite fun, trying to avoid conflict with the drow, and also the strings that came with interaction. I never did end up doing what I said I would do, but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

Last but not least, Sharpsdaddy Arakh: Arakh was a pretty funny character, one that I was able to interact with on occasion, he had a good mix of humor and comedic gold that added a charm to an otherwise evil character.

Once again if I missed you I am sorry!

The Patriarchy

Re: Castor's -delete_character x2 Kudos Thread

Post by The Patriarchy » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:50 am

castor's existential dread unnerved arakh completely

but arakh is dead too so they're never going to see eachother again

isn't that the worst
I love elven communism.

Dean

Post by Dean » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:50 am

same

Thron

Post by Thron » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:13 pm

Castor. Castor..... shhhhhhhh. Summon the volcano. It'll be cool.

Seven Sons of Sin

Post by Seven Sons of Sin » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:41 am

They were very fun times! And the similarities were indeed so uncanny! :D
Previous:
Oskarr of Procampur, Ro Irokon, Nahal Azyen, Nelehein Afsana (of Impiltur), Vencenti Medici, Nizram ali Balazdam, (Roznik) Naethandreil