Alyssia, Annastasia, and Others

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Rockstar1984

Alyssia, Annastasia, and Others

Post by Rockstar1984 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:19 pm

So now the Brightwater Church is in possession of the temple in Cordor, and with how awesome it is and how excited I am about it I feel some kudos are in order.

Alyssia Steles: It's been great to have another Sunite cleric around, and before we bought the temple recently they did a great job of organizing and building up the shrine we had by the pond. Anilror puts a lot of work into things and you can tell. And if I were doing all this on my own it would be an absolute nightmare and would never get done properly. And once we got the temple, they did an amazing job of arranging that to and maximizing our space. Alyssia is just an awesome character, and the player contributes a lot not just to the Sunites but to the community. Hats off!

Annastasia Varya: A fantastic Sharessan, who does a great job of rping a worshipper of Sharess without focusing solely on one particular aspect of the goddess' beliefs and brings attention to the philosophy and lore of Sharess. Not to mention she's been a great member of the church overall, and MojoJoe is a very friendly player.

Fibbs Ridstone: We haven't gotten this character involved in too much as of yet, but Fibbs has been a fun character and a great Tymoran to have around. The player is super chill, and without a doubt we'll be giving them further chances to get involved in whatever nefarious plots the church may get up to.

To ALL the Sunites: We've started getting a sizeable band, with a cast of colorful characters. There are still a few I have yet to encounter IG and a couple I need to track down to see more of and it makes me sad to have missed you, hopefully that gets fixed soon! There was a time when I was the only Sunite around, but to see a continually growing group emerging and coming together has been an absolute blast.

And finally, those who have visited the temple so far: That's the reason why we want a temple in the first place, to get people to visit and interact whether the character worships any of the goddesses or not. Even just the small interactions and random curious visitors here and there make it feel like a living and breathing temple. So thank you!

Oh the year was 1778...