You sing but will he return?

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Arithel 98

You sing but will he return?

Post by Arithel 98 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:25 pm

DM Template,

Words will simply not do this justice. Thank you. The event you curtailed is everything one could hope for; one that created deep resonating impacts in many of the characters involved. It pushed characters to truly RP their characters and develop them based off of their actions. This small event turned much larger (thanks to Speedy messengers, ha!) than anticipated and almost the entire Isle was involved in one way or another from Guldorand to the Arcane Tower!

For me and my character, it was deeply enlightening; causing him to foster and build numerous relationships he may have otherwise never have done. Further it helped to solidify his research and really test his capabilities in which he was not sure he could succeed. He has grown immensely in depth thanks to this event, and I thank you for creating a narrative that allowed for such to occur.

The intricacies of the event and trying to figure out all the many frayed strings of the rope so to speak was some of the most fun I've had. I mean, whom doesn't love facing hordes of Undead?! All of the work you put into this I can't thank you enough.

Now, off to go chase those frayed bits and see where they lead to!

Cheers mate!

Notable shout outs :
Myon - So many elves and im just simply terrible at remembering names, Keryvian, Tianae (im still mad at you for not letting Garmr go with you!), and Lunarya are notable in the aid
Mae'ralya! - You're truly a god send and i enjoy every RP encounter we have whether drinking in the tavern and having stew or collapsing crypts.
Ghestaldt - Without his role model and truly someone who gives all into their RP. You encouraged Garmr in every endeavor and aided in whichever way was possible, truly Brog is only bettered by you. Thank you for all of your aid!
Brog - Kuldar, fellow dwarves, you guys are what makes brog an amazing settlement. Everyone banded together in this event and I thank you for all the RP that has generated from this. Axe's High, Hammer's Low!
Rannos Sussidian -Thank you for the brief history of the Guild and all the happenings you could tell me of!
Amadeo - Ever insightful and helping Garmr to think clearly, Thank you! I enjoy every encounter we have!
Jacob Swift - Thank you for the talks about the necromantic nature of the spells and the aside on Netherese lore etc. The Tower is lucky to have you!

To everyone else that I am forgetting, Thank you for a great event and continuing to make this server the amazing place that it is! Keep it up Arelith

A little fellow

Re: You sing but will he return?

Post by A little fellow » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:02 pm

Was very enjoyable! Thank you to Template for having us :D
Lovin' you is easy 'cause you're dutiful

FairyTaleBiscuit

Post by FairyTaleBiscuit » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:18 pm

Thanks for including me <3
Only the gods tell him what to do, and you should beware of men who take their orders from the gods.

DMTemplate

Post by DMTemplate » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:12 am

My pleasure. Let's call it end of Chapter 1. ;)