Malixtra's Departing Kudos

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

ChaoticCuriosity

Malixtra's Departing Kudos

Post by ChaoticCuriosity » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:39 pm

Playing Malixtra has been a unique experience with a whole range of events, interactions and otherwise – an enjoyment I wouldn’t change. During my playtime of her I have got the opportunity to interact with most of the Underdark to varying degrees, alongside those of the surface (though on less social occasions).

With her mission seemingly accomplished, in Andunor, Malixtra leaves for caverns distant, depths all the darker to root out heresy and weakness, though she may be far the memory of all those who made her story as fun as it were remain firm in mind.
I could write this list indefinitely though to save time and server-storage, here is a list of people to whom I feel Malixtra’s story would not have been the same without.
(Save for the first two all the rest are organised alphabetically, in their specific category, for the sake of those wondering why A is above B – literally. This should make finding names in this kudos that got a bit out of hand on length a bit easier.)
The Xal’raes
Each and every one is someone who shone in the Underdark and who my time playing a Matron would not have been possible without and the success of our House contributable only to the combined efforts to each and every one of you – so thank you all so much as joining me on this crazy gauntlet.
Erelyne: Never a dull moment with Erelyne, always a plan or idea in hand for any situation – with a never dwindling love for Goblins. She certainly made for some~Interesting conversations, and certain conflicts that I would never have expected when we started. Despite it all, she never lost her drive or energy and that I have to commend her for. Her creativity and ingenuity offered a whole new breath of life to Andunor and especially those we captured, offering us an out that allowed Lolth’s fear to be sown while allowing the stories surface-side to be continued just as well. To top it all off, Erelyne’s creativity and passion bled into the wonderful fixtures which were painstakingly written up and brought to life – also allowing myself to lean in and offer my own thoughts and ideas on one or two. A great character played by one of the most kind-hearted players I know, who would give her own shirt off her back to someone in need and do all that she could to enhance the story of those she played with the best that she could.

Kren’fryn: There from the very get-go as Malixtra’s right hand. Simply put the faction would not have been possible without your assistance. The hardest part of any faction leader’s life is finding people who they can delegate to and trust that be done – something I never even needed to think about twice with Kren. Malix said build a small defence force? Kren forms a Legion. Malix said issue an announcement? He would hold a public rally, occasionally setting the surface alight in the process. Immensely capable in fighting, what impressed me most was that wasn’t how you lead – Kren’fryn lead through charisma, passion, drive. He was more than a warrior, he was a commander, someone who included all they could in whatever form they could and made them feel exceptionally important while doing so; defining a fine line between Drow ferocity and bloodlust, yet tempering it with OOC respect and understanding. I truly can’t applaud this character and the player behind him enough – if there were ever a single Drow who deserved to replace Selvetarm, Kren would be it. OOCly an exceptionally chill dude, and ICly a badass with no equal – it really has the been the greatest pleasure.

Alyara: Ever seeking to impress Alyara always made for a lively personality in any outing – offering a wide variety of informative suggestions and a tactical mind that was always on hand. All the while showing the innocence of youth and an ever-evolving personality as she grew and learnt more and more – a lot of fun interactions.

Aunrae: A very interesting Priestess and one I regret the end of my current stretch on didn't allow me to pursue further. Aunrae had a great amount of potential to offer a lot to the world of Xal'rae, as well as that of her faith and Andunor as a whole and I look forward to seeing what she makes of her new position! Have full faith in you at the very least to make it a tonne of fun for all involved.

Azária:Always finding trouble somewhere, Azária’s was a personality that always brought along a smirk. Very kind-hearted player if somewhat terrifying at times. It was a lot of fun to have you join us and have taken as big a part as you did (once finally settled on a class *ahem*).

Alvelas/Vithrel: Both characters Malixtra only had a brief opportunity to interact with between meetings, with the latter causing some cause for stabbings – a lot of fun, very flexible player who took all the RP in stride and always did what they did with the intent of ensuring chaos was always on hand.

Ches’riia: While our interactions were short, Ches’riia always made for an interesting political figure and I have faith she shall be just as interesting an Archpriestess in the weeks to come. Keep up the great work!

Ja’Hai: Our interactions were short but nevertheless enjoyable!

Kalista: Our ultimate crusader against meetings, Kalista always emulated the very best of Drow bloodlust, quiet and patient until the moment to strike – while, much to my amazement having one of the most laid-back players I’ve seen just letting the action flow and letting what became of it, happen. Certainly, one very ungrumy cat.

K’yorl: I stand by my initial phrasing of K’yorl as a heroic “smiter of douches”. A great, witty character at times and deadly cold and calculating opponents in others – skilled as much with lengthy emotes as fighting while also having the patience to enjoy the most random talks with anyone on topics as odd as bubbles! All the while having a chill OOC attitude, un-phased by anything and open to all idea. It has, as with all other interactions on any character you’ve run, been an absolute pleasure to RP with you for a prolonged period; and for once not as adversaries!

Nacta: Unfortunately, our time with Nacta wasn’t the longest but she was a cool character, with a willingness to jump into anything, even at the lowest level. Demon lord repressing at level 6 to try and stop Valdrin’s latest attempt at a ‘pet’? You got it!

Natharra: One of the most conflict-filled initations I think I’ve ever held, Natharra’s story was one instilled with natural chaos but ultimately all was resolved to form an amazing story point. A chill player alongside a very well portrayed character.

Nacquadlyn: Malixtra’s own warding/abjuration butler-Drow – some fiery beginnings which turned into some very fun, longer-termed RP. The initial sharp realisation that his tongue-in-cheek style wouldn’t pass, and the subsequent disciplining – all RP that you flowed with and made the most out of; offering a memorable and extremely fun encounter with a chill OOC
P.S. I am aware the spelling is different – if you see this please do tell me how to properly spell it and it’ll be corrected!

Ryld: Our dragon for all seasons, Ryld always made for a fun conversation and a willing helper on any outing with lowbies – willing to help show them the world as he set about soloing all of the local inhabitants. Very relaxed dude with a willing attitude to help others when they needed it, a pleasure to have in the House!

Sheen/Cas’indra: One set of characters who truly understood the meaning of the word chaos!

Valdrin/Vit’ryll: Valdrin, Valdrin, Valdrin.. Of all the Xal’rae’s he was definitely the one who I saw evolve most drastically. From a humble male, flinching from any female’s gaze to a brazen prince of war – regaling in the riches of status as much as the blood of innocents. An amazing character with such a distinct personality and a willingness to get his hands dirty whatever the occasion from raiding to demon lord summoning, and then releasing it. In doors. While the rest of us watched on in horror. Of the twins, there was so much potential! Though for now I shall not, unfortunately, be able to see it however I know that whatever character you play you will be successful. Great characters, great player – extremely enjoyable RP that I wouldn’t change for the world.

Vindir: One of our newer join’ees – I didn’t get the chance to interact with Vindir as much as I might have liked though those opportunities I did were always enjoyable – what impressed me most was just have laid back as a player you were. In our short time some things that would have, presumably drive some to change their class to a barbarian for the rage, you took on the chin. Crashing the middle of a dungeon and dying to mobs? All good. Realising there are 6 slithering trackers ominously surrounding the Stonehold portal and dying to them without a moment to react? Not a hair out of place. It really was great to see such a refreshing attitude – an amazing quality to have.

Vuz’erin: Archmage of the Sorcere for a period, mage for all else yet through all time with us has been a memorable character – respectful, with a keen eye for detail in the planning of what events he was involved in. A true pity our schedules never comfortably aligned to put some of your great ideas to work but I know whatever future shenanigans you put that cunning towards shall be a success!

Xr’iss: Rigid to any command issued, Xr’iss was always a pleasure to have close at hand as a model of discipline and duty when called upon. Even when silently stood to attention as a guard during a meeting, he continued to offer contributions in the form of well worded emotes and attentive watch for even the slightest threat – always making the best of even what might appear the quietest opportunity.

Zotreth: If there exists a better slave in the UD, from Malixtra’s own interactions, I could not see it – Zotreth stood apart from the rest not only down to his capable emotes and unique personality but also the strength by which he stuck to them. A quiet monk who would only speak when spoken to, he would wait ever on hand at a meeting in silence, offering meaningful emotes – paragraph worths of emotes that he somehow timed in the matter of ten or so second. (One day you need to show me how you did that!!)

Zulmyr: There has not been a colder mage in the time of the Xal'rae! A very skilled RPer with a very, to lore Drow - a scholar and studious fiend with an open hand to all things magical, rituals, sacrifices the whole she-bang.

The Drow
Andunor is made of more than one House, it is filled with a variety of Drow with a variety of plans, plots and intensions – an unsure air that truly gives the UD it’s unique flare.
Ami'anthrade: The lead of the temple for the longest period as Archpriestess, who during her time powered through quite a few reforms and other interesting initatives. Ami always presented an interesting interaction whenever Malixtra crossed her path; one of the memorable Drow personalities who added to the overall atmosphere.

Ardultana: The very first Matron like figure who Malixtra ever had to idealise, Ardultana offered a strong, capable role-model for the times ahead while maintaining a stable grip on the Temple. Just a true pity she departed as soon as she did! I do have to wonder how things would have been different had she stayed.

Barriths:The last of the La’laskran’s following the Xal’rae’s La’Laskran Purge though when it came to this select group, despite the bumping road of the Purge a continued want to partake in the story of the UD was still put forward, above that of their own religious zeal – the interest of Drow strength. Shairin: we had some very intense discussions on religious texts and tenants of Lolth vs La’Laskra and I wonder still whether either ever won, regardless it was a very enjoyable interaction and one which left me with much to think about. Rauvlin: certainly, the more vocal of the two, Rauvlin stayed true to her faith with an admirable defiance despite all of the chaos that got tossed her way and all the while forming a story which they invitingly allowed all to partake in. Both key figures of the UD, which it would not have been as fun without.

Dantrag: One of the grumpy males I think I’ve ever encountered! Nevertheless, a fun sort of grumpy. A character I didn’t get to interact as much as I would have liked, yet nevertheless played a pivotal point in the events in the end times and one who brought a lot of fun for Azária’s character and for that I must extend a lot of thanks!

Eleon: One of the Matron’s who stuck around the longest and with the most consistency, Eleon was an interesting and one who achieve a lot in getting an active House organised and contributing a lot of activity to the Temple while also, as a character partaking in any and all events they could to further the UDs story.

Hal’dril: The icon of the male, rebellious spirit Hal’dril always offered a good lot of fun RP as a competitor and much to our surprise, despite the ever-existing tension never came to blows until the very end and what a conclusion that was – but good spirits need never die, and I wonder if in the future when certain figures crawl from the darkened recesses of Lolth’s pits if Malixtra’s heretic-purging crusade shall draw her back for future confrontations; perhaps when the tide has turned. Something I look very much forward to.

Nizana: Malixtra’s protégé, Nizana offered a very unique experience in the form of a politically able and robust student to whom she felt capable to one day, perhaps, stand in her shoes. Though politics left smaller and smaller room for our 1-on-1 interactions, those that we did have were a lot of fun and were certainly memorable. Very well portrayed Drow, with a wealth of knowledge on the lore and background.

Trisvarians: A House I watched with quite the bit of promise, the second most active Drow House and one who offered a lot in terms of RP and willingness to come along to any raid or event. Thank you all for getting involved.

Xulric: Erelyne’s butler, certainly a curious fellow but one that nevertheless grew on Malixtra. Where his phobia of meetings may have doomed most Drow Xulric persevered! Bring in its place a memorable personality who, meetings aside, would be up for anything – thank you for joining in on our madness. (And “Yoh”, the first time I’ve beaten you to sending that!)

Xul'tarr Twins: Though we enjoyed not the most often RP, what RP we did get was always an absolute blast and should they be about in the future I look forward to seeing where they go from here!

The Goblins
One of my favourite groups to interact with. I never thought I could love Goblin’s as much as I now do and I blame all of those detailed in the section below! Portraying the Goblin situation to a T while also jumping into any opportunity. It takes a lot to be willing to be bossed around while remaining attentive, involved and contributing purely for the sake of the story.
The Xal’rae – Oogooboogoo Alliance: even as we step back, its memory lives on and its potential future should we ever return far from impossible.
Bhuuka: Our first Goblin warleader – Bhuuka had a personality that was one half adorable Goblin and the other half fiercely Goblin-loyal war chief. Dependable and able in equal measure; unfortunately, time ended up that we didn’t get to enjoy Bhuuka’s company for the whole of our Xal’rae’s time, but we did for most of it – and our entire relationship and love for the Goblin’s comes in large part from your impression and willingness to get involved in anything. Great job Bhuuka!

Booga: During our brief interactions Booga always struck me as one very well roleplayed Goblin keen to keep all Drow happy while offering the UD active participation in events as well as getting me tongue tied at one extra name of the Goblin's to confuse with Bhuuka and Bugga.

Bugga Knowz: Our first political figure of the Goblin's who Malixtra interacted and plotted with when the Goblin's held their old caves, he was instrumental in allowing Malixtra to become settled and equipped for the struggles that would soon lie ahead of her while offering a great depth of lore on event far in the past; of prior Underdark details. A very cool charcter and one I greatly enjoyed interact with.

Grit: The one literate Goblin! Encounter Grit first in a library of all places continues to surprise me to this day, and the fact that he wasn’t just there eating the books even more so. I enjoyed that whole interaction and the subsequent quest and investigated by Grit so, so very much – a great Goblin.

Spets’: The Queen of the Oogooboogoo clan, and a political relationship with whom Malixtra shared through a collection of hectic events. From the great Many-O rise in the Sharps, to the subsequent retreat, through to the vassalage of the Devil’s Table. We’ve been through a lot, all the while Spets’ remains a character with whomever interaction offered something new – with initial distrust on the part of Malixtra as to how far Goblin’s to be trusted all the way to accepting them in situations as her close bodyguards.

Woo: Woo, shaman, Legion medic – wooden sign maker extraordinaire. Seriously. That wooden sign on behalf of the Xal’rae’s Goblin supporters in the elections: myself and Erelyne both thought that was possibly one of the most precious things ever made. One of the leading figures of the Goblin’s and a constant no less; combining Goblin smarts with an ingenuity ^ and a OOC want to further a grander narrative and play and active part in it; while also ensuring the best for the Goblin’s under him.

Ris’mu: Malixtra’s Goblinoid bodyguard captain, though their first interaction was heated the pair developed an interesting relationship – a dependable fighter, who would surround Malixtra in himself and his two tribals in a moment’s notice; stood waiting for any threat to present itself. A memorable personality and what’s more a leader who actively pushed for the Goblin’s actions in the Devil’s Table – never taking things unless he felt they were earnt. The Goblin’s input to the Legion was in large part as great a success as it was due to Ris’mu’s drive and passion. Thank you so much!
P.S. Thanks for taking the screenshots of the ritual we had!!

Glurglurg: One of those dragged along this way and that in reply to Drow demands, yet never losing spirit and continuing to offer another Goblin for us to love.

The Iron Order
Our political allies, and yet also one of our greatest competitors in the ever living, cold-war that is the UD. Under Asb’el and then it’s new rebirth/founding under Arakh it has ever provided a world of opportunity in and of itself and one I am extremely glad existed when we were in our prime.
Arakh: Malixtra’s #1 rival and cold-war buddie. All interaction with Arakh were always enjoyable, even if that enjoyment came out of the paired suffering of exceptionally long meetings. He tested Malixtra’s every facet in the political dance they played but they survived, and much too my surprise not once did we PvP – something I’m quite surprised at! Playing in the UD wouldn’t have been the same without Arakh and the player behind him; ICly intricate and OOCly chilled and open to whatever came his way.

Roland Asen: While no longer about, Roland played a key part in the UD and presented a very memorable persona; very few people don’t know who he is, an even fewer will not learn of his name in some way or fashion ICly. He played the part of Malixtra’s first major opponent, a competition I very much enjoyed.

Ruke: The most creepy of all residents in the UD! Ruke provided a whole new dedicated crusade against undeath creating an interesting conflict that spawned a lot of RP; lead by a well-portrayed character doing all that they could to make the most fun of the situations while also an open-minded player to all situations. Thanks for bringing Ruke’s unique identity to the UD!

Valen Rex: Our interactions came into effect at the end of Malixtra reign but it was all enjoyable interactions – one human who could be called in to join in, in whatever form in the fun of the UD while always furthering Talos’ want for discord and strife; natural partner of the Drow. Great guy!

The Surfacers
Our defiant opposition! When not politically manoeuvring in the Underdark, you folks presented a welcomed relief on the surface in the forms of raids, both given and received. What began as an initial desecrating of the elven tombs, all the way to the grand battle in Stonehold – so many memories.
Amadeo: Our default position of "find a goodie to torment who we know will turn whatever we throw into it an amazing event" - Amadeo lived well up to his name-sake and never failed to provide either a tricky boss-tiered fight or an epic interrogation/RP chat. Both understanding & respectful OOC while also extremely capable IC at creating a memorable interaction.

Anec: Not technically a surfacer but didn't want to put him mistakenly under Drow (though he may have had the determination of one!) or a Goblin. Anec I didn't encounter much of in my time on Malixtra but I heard some truly outstanding reports of him and saw what work he had been doing on part of fixtures, recruitment boards and general activity for the Legion. Coupled with the few times I did meet him I have to give him a mention - great performance and one of the reasons the UDs activity was as great as it was: thank you so much for all the time and effort you put into Anec's stuff - top quality.

Azrael: One of our most infamous opponents! Ironically our final interaction was one where no blades were crossed, instead at a tournament where tensions were high and expectations of fighting all the higher. Our raiding experiences certainly wouldn’t have been the same without Azrael and, even accounting the occasion bump, it was a very enjoyable competition. I hope you had as much fun as we did!

Elysia: Our short term slave and raid-imparing enthusiast! Elysia provided a capable figure for Drow to glare and froth at the teeth at, while everything was thrown to try and catch her - quite the bit of fun!

FairyTaleBiscuits: Your character’s name is impossible to spell without having it to hand I’m sorry! Your elven Priestess was always an interesting one for what interactions we’ve had, and across a few characters the constant war of Abyssal forces vs elven ones have always seem to be the most often we’ve crossed in. I’m glad to see the interesting quality of your roleplay hasn’t falter – as always, it was a blast.

Khabul: One of the best played mercenaries I think I’ve seen – always gave me a Game of Throne’s vibe while being willing to take almost any odds provided the coin was good enough. All the while planning some amazing events and arena tournaments; very inclusive, great character lots of fun providing a lot of the energy and spirit that the UD got to enjoy – if only he had been a Drow! (The one surfacer who was off the "sacrifice on sight" list.)

Keryvian Starym: Though our characters had only a single event’s interaction, the event stuck with me as a memorable occasion. An accommodating player OOC despite the circumstance even while playing a fiercely defiant character ICly and making the most of the scene.

Vanion: Always the puppet master behind the scenes of the elves in Malix’s eyes, Vanion remains the jewel of many plans and plots; with blades crossing countless times – even when captured you kept up your high quality of roleplay and in fighting proved a capable adversary. Not one I would trouble lightly and one who made for a world of fun – thank you for opposing us!
------------
One day Malixtra may return from her purges of the western caverns to see how Andunor fares since her absence; perhaps Xal’rae may occasionally make a passing raid of the surface to make sure the fear of Lolth remains true – but for now, and the foreseeable future her time in the public eye shall quiet itself to the dark recesses of infamy.

To all in this list, as well as all those who contributed to her story in some way, I wish you all the best on all of your characters and all aims/plots you pursue – and to all who heard of Malixtra’s words to remember that:
“mistakes are to be expected, all that is not expected are for those mistakes to be repeated!”.
It has been a privilege to guide those who I did on the plans that we pursued, and until next time:
Lolth tlu malla!
Last edited by ChaoticCuriosity on Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
#MakeTeaGreatAgain
#GonnesAndRoses

EnigmaticSpirit
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Re: Malixtra's Departing Kudos

Post by EnigmaticSpirit » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:14 pm

Alyara is going to miss her drow mommy. But when they meet again, it'll be an Alyara with a rock solid male beside her and at least one kidlet. Malix took that little drowess and gave her the opportunity to shape herself into something far more than she ever could've become alone.

So a shout out from the mists to drow mommy, and a great big "Ados quarth, malla ussta ilharess!"

Xanos950

Post by Xanos950 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:32 pm

No words uttered would justify the greatness of Malixtra's Rulership. So i will keep it short but on point.
  • When she roamed - her kin would rally behind her cause without question.
    When she walked - an aura of dread accompanied.
    When she gazed - the masses bowed in terror.
    When she spoke - the flock trembled and obeyed.
She was a leader and a damn good one at that, she had the cunning to climb to power and then annihilate any opposing forces who might even be considered the tiniest of a threat.

She expected perfection, and rightfully so lead by being a prime example of just that - Drow Perfection.

Valdrin developed from a lowly commoner male to a powerful House-Archmage, Demon-Binder and Malixtra's personal Arcanist. He achieved such due to her brilliant guidance.
Wherever she may go... In spirit, Valdrin will be close and stand to her left-hand side, just as he always did, no matter if in the meeting halls, or on the battlefield. No devil can stop him from achieving his sworn loyalty.
Vit'ryll shall follow his mother to the ends of the depths, naturally. The little young twin-princeling with the endless abyssal bloodlust will be ready to prove what the blood of a true noble can achieve with the right guidance of the strongest matron he knows of.
"Lolth Tlu Malla!"

Durvayas
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Durvayas » Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:04 am

Malixtra was the epitome of what one could expect from a well played Lolthite first matron. Casual brutality and a flair for mercilessness tempered by pragmatism and a tendency to look to the future.

She was at the very heart of the La'laskran - Lolthite dynamic. I often wonder what would have happened if she had accepted our initial offering for peace and taken Rauvlin as a slave to the temple.

You'll be missed, religious nemesis. <3
Plays: Durvayas(deleted), Marco(deleted), Hounynrae(NPC), Sinithra Auvry'ndal(rolled), Rauvlin Barrith(Active), Madeline Clavelle(Shelved)

gilescorey

Post by gilescorey » Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:32 am

Anec: Not technically a surfacer but didn't want to put him mistakenly under Drow (though he may have had the determination of one!) or a Goblin. Anec I didn't encounter much of in my time on Malixtra but I heard some truly outstanding reports of him and saw what work he had been doing on part of fixtures, recruitment boards and general activity for the Legion. Coupled with the few times I did meet him I have to give him a mention - great performance and one of the reasons the UDs activity was as great as it was: thank you so much for all the time and effort you put into Anec's stuff - top quality.
Thank you! I'd never done anything as "paper work-y," so to speak as the things I did on him ever before. To hear it was well received by everyone is good to hear.

DirtyDeity

Post by DirtyDeity » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:19 am

Probably the only Drow in Andunor Aunilarra was ever genuinely afraid of. :)

Thanks for all the effort you put in. We all appreciate it.

PresidentCthulhu
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by PresidentCthulhu » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:16 am

We really did not interact all that much, but the genuine feeling that I would very much wanted to talk a lot more speaks volumes to me.

As I have just started to fold my wings on the server, please regard my input as something that comes from a fresh perspective. To me Malixtra was very much the traditional drow roleplayed to perfection. On top of that it was portrayed in such manner that it was menacing, but not aggravating to play with, a fine line to draw and indeed many miss it.

Last, but not least leading a faction with many connections and importance is an exhausting thing to maintain. Yet I greatly appreciated the time that was spent on a rookie such as Vindir/me.
Your friendly neighborhood eldritch horror

nobs3
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by nobs3 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:40 pm

Thank you for that great kudos post!

You did very impressive, inclusive and enjoyable rp with Malixtra. And you did highlight the need and potential of Lolthite drow house rp - which is the core of UD rp. Without it all other rp would suffer greatly. I hope others will step in and I really hope to see you back as a player.
Last edited by nobs3 on Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JediMindTrix

Post by JediMindTrix » Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:38 pm

-bow

Mirw
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Post by Mirw » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:18 pm

The first meeting with her and Rismu was not long after i returned arelith a year after a brake. The drows were noz in éowe those time, even was kind of tea party style rp, no ones demanded any bow or respect in my former ey
Xperience. So i walked in the hub and gzess who was the first who came front. Of course, rismu did not bow to an unknown drow, than thwre were warning when rismu asked her name or title... some drow beh ind whispered who is she, than kabooom spells dropped ibto rismu face, and wwas a nice enjoyable fight between us.
Thjs is how we have met. The relation begun with a huge backstep but eventuall ita turned out the greatest alliance for goblins since udos and nadrazuls, kind of historix alliance for us. But who earns the trust of goblins, and keot her word can find an usefull ally.

She was the archeotype for Matron for me, and the rest of her family handled gobos as very usefull pets. I hoped éonger time to spend together and some more plot to unfold, but i am verry greatfull for the plots, raids and untranslated xanalress meetings i have spent with you.

Ud will not be the same, yourleaving give me the feeling likrthe Flood Did. I hooe will met your new character if will be any
"Burn Them All!"
Plays as Ret, the pyromaniac tribal wargob

A Mystery Clock

Post by A Mystery Clock » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:07 pm

It was always a joy to play with you, and I've a good head start on missing Malixtra's shenanigans. Malixtra marked a definite "before" and "after" in UD history, with a very classic lolthite vibe that pretty much completely changed the political scene, and will certainly have repercussions in the future. The player, together with Kren'fryn is impeccably nice to boot, which is definitely a great addition, and one I hope future players will look up to.

Roketter

Post by Roketter » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:02 am

After what he saw, Valen would have worshiped the ground she walked on, and invoke every blessing of Talos upon her !

MAlixtra 4 life!

:D :D :D

Roshamboe

Post by Roshamboe » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:18 pm

Blessed be.

All41

Post by All41 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:02 am

Damn, what a ride it's been.
It's been a lot of fun watching Malixtra grow from the priestess who got pushed around in Andunor into the first Matron who everyone will surely remember her as. The growth of your character was the highlight of playing Kren and standing by your side and being able to watch it all unfold was what made playing Kren as enjoyable as it was.

Thanks for all the things you said about Kren and me, means a lot! Can't wait to see what you play next!

Tazlor

Post by Tazlor » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:42 am

Well, that explains why I've not see you on! Shame to see her go, but it a been fun!