Feluka's Goodbye

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Sfoxwood

Feluka's Goodbye

Post by Sfoxwood » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:15 am

Some kudos now that Feluka is gone. I do apologize if I am forgetting people, but I've been a putz and put this post off way too long. Please also pardon typos as while I try my best I have never been the best speller/Grammer-er.

The obvious- Ava & Poe, for all our disagreements it was alot of fun. I wish I could have been around to see them come up to become the chars that she grew to know.

Darkdreamer-by far my favorite person to RP with. No contest. Has earned my respect as a roleplayer in many ways, but the ones I will mention here are her ability to keep the stories straight and her number of distinct individual chars.

Lunarya- Just the sweetest person in and out of char and an unexpected friend. Wish they could have had more excuses to interact.

Sarah Lyonall-Just such a sweet tiny subplot. I almost teared up in their very last interaction.

Kimly- as mad as I was near the begining of their interaction, she turned out to be one of my favorite people to hate and an awesome player.

Ilacastos- Sorry bud, no shop for you XD, but one of my favorite chars OOC to be sure and in one scene he managed to drastically affect her story. Great scene, great player.

Lita sparks-crazy little hin woman...I hate that I love her. Lots of great times, lots of times where she was a shoulder for fel to cry on. <3

Nicodemus- Didnt get to talk much, but one of my favorite enemies. Sadly for him and Myon she had no reason to care about being exiled from Myon, otherwise we could have explored that storyline further. I do hope to see him in the future.

Ejiah? Ellija?- I'm really sorry but I forgot how you spelled it. The half orc druid.- Respectful OOC and a great enemy IC. I was legitimately sad when they stopped fighting. Fantastic use of selective lore, and I mean that sincerely.

Dana- Just great. All and all. Everything you could hope for in a tempus char and with a great world driven char story. I hope she's doing well back home.

Vance-Best, Villian, Ever. That is all.

Venom-while they only had one or two meetings, I just really like this char and appreciate the effort it took to RP with him. So much extra typing. So much...

Brandr- To bad they only met late in both of their lives. He was a great char, even if I am pretty sure Fel confused him more than anything. Wish we could have seen where that went.

Troy Trent Hawksbie- great story, great player. I love people who give characters flaws. It makes for a much more interesting experience.

Sarina Dragonsong- Cant wait to see what she does next. A very interesting story all and all.

Yeto- I really dont know much about Yeto and they didnt have to many interactions. Not getting to know him is one of my greater regrets in her story.

Jantira-Its been a trip getting to see him grow up from a little bat into a big dragon, as well as to watch his skills improve over time.

Aurora-a great friend in the darkest of times.

Duncan-didnt have too many talks or interactions, but when they did he managed to attach real weight and emotion to the writing.

Fibbs-The tastiest hin in all of Bendir. She felt awful about that XD

Sfoxwood

Re: Feluka's Goodbye

Post by Sfoxwood » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:18 am

Bernedette! How did I forget her. Interesting char that managed to stir things up without being disruptive to RP. Very impressive play.

Sfoxwood

Post by Sfoxwood » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:25 am

Last addendum I half promise. Tadala. The sheer amount of effort, impact, writing...I could sit her all night and sing this char's praises. Perfect. Perfect in every, single, way.

DarkDreamer
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by DarkDreamer » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:27 am

Right back at you, I already miss Feluka and was honored to see the end of her story myself, just sad that her story came to that specific ending!

This is not for you.

Post by This is not for you. » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:35 am

Valentina can finally close the book on something.

I found Feluka's utter stubbornness to a fault charming. I also enjoyed watching her go from shy quiet squire with the wayknights to one of the problems that kept Valentina drinking copious amounts of brandy.

I also really enjoyed watching Feluka run away and escape during her mock execution. That filled me with a genuine sense of happiness and closure. I hope I can meet your next character!
Sydney Harrow (Disguised) wrote: You can chop with almost anything, with the right attitude.
Varania Sylanna wrote: Tell: Why is my alignment constantly tested by idiots.

Rockstar1984

Post by Rockstar1984 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:42 am

Well tensions between Feluka and Guldorand certainly did put a damper on Alice's friendship with her, interactions with Feluka and the two working together was a lot of fun!

Oh the year was 1778...

Karris the Anarchist
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by Karris the Anarchist » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:49 am

Feluka was a great example of how even well-intentioned characters seemingly sharing the same long term goals, can end up on opposing side of the battlefield. I didn't get the chance to explore Feluka's side much, but you played her with integrity, and I respect that.

See you around! :)
That which doesn't kill you, simply makes you... stranger.

Marr

Post by Marr » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:59 am

Whoa this is news

JediZero

Post by JediZero » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:04 am

We'll miss her grumpy face around the Tower. <3

Feluka was much like Jacob's estranged daughter, even when she shouted and screamed at him, even when she told him he was a monster, when she seemed to hate him. He wanted to help her as best he could. . .But alas. . .now it is too late.

Wolfgangvondi

Post by Wolfgangvondi » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:21 pm

Oh.. wait, wait.. what happen to Feluka??
"I also really enjoyed watching Feluka run away and escape during her mock execution." what?

Diilicious

Post by Diilicious » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:17 pm

Shanna was very saddened to hear of this, especially as they were walking and talking around bendir not a few days prior.
She never held Feluka's issues and life choices against her, as shana knew that Feluka always tried to do the best she could and to be a good person.

shall be missed.
Name: Shanna Waynolt nee Tahir
Height: 5'0"
Weight: 106lb
Hair & facial archetype: Ginnifer Goodwin
Body shape archetype: Example

-XXX-

Post by -XXX- » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:28 pm

Loved Feluka! Sapphire wearing nutty moonhowler FTW

Zapnl

Post by Zapnl » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:56 pm

She and Ixtli only spoke a few times but the interaction we had was interesting. Even if the last message sent was only by Speedy :< sad to see her go

Honeybunny

Post by Honeybunny » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:49 pm

Sfoxwood wrote:Lunarya- Just the sweetest person in and out of char and an unexpected friend. Wish they could have had more excuses to interact.
Will miss Feluka for a very long time :(

triaddraykin
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by triaddraykin » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:58 pm

I'll never forget when Feluca, Nym, and Mera were all howling on the roof, with Angela watching on proudly. That's the memory she kept hanging onto.
Alia: The uncanny knack of Angela Amana to make the otherwise perpetually well-mannered girl lose her temper and be HORRIBLY ASHAMED afterwards.

Who on the Team to PM and When
Public Tower Discord
Tower Library
Scroll, Wand, & Potion Costs

Dalek Caan
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Dalek Caan » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:04 pm

I bow to you...

But. My shop. Y!

Sfoxwood

Post by Sfoxwood » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:06 pm

Oh god how did I forget nym. My bad

Sfoxwood

Post by Sfoxwood » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:19 pm

Wolfgangvondi wrote:Oh.. wait, wait.. what happen to Feluka??
"I also really enjoyed watching Feluka run away and escape during her mock execution." what?
cant say as there is still a chance it will come up in game. Will tell in private if you are truely curious and dont mind spoilers

PorcineAerodrome
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by PorcineAerodrome » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:41 pm

One of my favourite players and characters, I always enjoy having a chat with you in tells as well as to RP with. I will miss Feluka's endless presence and willingness to take lowbies out on big adventures, making sure they survive to get home again. I look forward to seeing your next character come to life.
"The panoply to encapsulate the unspoken nobility of a comradeship."

Baron Saturday

Post by Baron Saturday » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:15 pm

Feluka's story was a great deal of fun to watch, even though Sara never was able to become deeply involved in it. So many mixed feelings - for a long time Sara thought of Feluka as her greatest success, and then so much anger when she found out what Effy had become, and guilt for not doing more...
Much love to the Witch of Moons.
Rolled: Helene d'Arque, Sara Lyonall
Shelved: Kels Vetian, Cin ys'Andalis, Saul Haidt
Playing: Oshe Jordain

Dreschor

Post by Dreschor » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:57 pm

:cry: I badly miss the very tall Hawk'in

WanderingPoet

Post by WanderingPoet » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:22 pm

Sfoxwood wrote:Yeto- I really don't know much about Yeto and they didn't have to many interactions. Not getting to know him is one of my greater regrets in her story.
For Yeto, Feluka began as a kin that he couldn't trust, working with gnolls and warlocks. Eventually he found that he could trust her to always do what she felt was right, often in a very aggressive way and felt a sort of kinship with the moonmaiden. In a way Yeto felt that Feluka was his somewhat-crazy furry half elven sister and he was often looking out for ways to try and tone her aggression or redirect it so that less people would be eaten. Even if she didn't always know it, he was often watching over her and Kirk and was looking forward to finding some mithril dust so she could craft him a 'fake moonblade'~ Yeto will certainly miss her.

I look forward to the other characters you make, and they're more than welcome to hang out with Yeto and learn more of his story! It seems that Yeto will have many deaths to hear of when he returns to the isle tomorrow - much to his sorrow and in the case of the underdarkers, delight.
Path_of_Play wrote:Fear, intimidation, anger - All these, the tyrant's tools.
Laughter, encouragement, play - not simply just for fools.
These tools reveal,
More is learned,
From another in an hour of play,
Than in a year of contention.

CragOrion
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by CragOrion » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:02 pm

:(
I didn't get to play much with you, but I always found her interactions with Kyle very genuine and meaningful, especially that time she found him wallowing in the shack.

Sorry we couldn't help out the poor girl more, was hoping to see her through some measure of redemption

Celestia Silverarms
Karynn Eldafire

Sfoxwood

Post by Sfoxwood » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:27 am

CragOrion wrote::(
I didn't get to play much with you, but I always found her interactions with Kyle very genuine and meaningful, especially that time she found him wallowing in the shack.

Sorry we couldn't help out the poor girl more, was hoping to see her through some measure of redemption
omg, I loved that scene so much, I actually put off something IRL so we could do it. Completely unexpected and showed a new depth to kyle for me and fel. defintely one of my favorite moments since I started playing. Thats one of those examples of completely unexpected things that just make this world great and show the difference between sucky planned RP and totaly awesome natural RP.

Aurora Silverwolf

Post by Aurora Silverwolf » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:24 am

"Aurora-a great friend in the darkest of times."

Thanks Feluka that means alot to me. :)

Where do I start? Its hard to see a Character your PC was close to go.

Feluka .. close friend of Aurora, remebered as such and always willing to aid when asked.

So many things to her God Parent to Ryko, Friend, teacher, Priestess. Fellow Selunite. It is with a heavy heart that Aurora says goodbye to Feluka.

I always loved the way you played her .. both as the werewolf with issues, the priestess, yearning , longing, the justice seeker, the Priestess who gave hope. So many faucets of the same player like a finely cut gemstone.

I fully enjoyed the times together and adventures as well as mis adventures :) .. Kudos to you Feluka .. you will be sorely missed. The world wil be a little darker without you. I enjoyed the RP, the story and the time.

I hope that I get the opportunity to RP with another of your PCs in the future

:) AURORA
Aurora Silverwolf