Cookies from Storm

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

P Three
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Cookies from Storm

Post by P Three » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:38 pm

Spoiler, they're oatmeal raisin. You get a trust issue, and YOU get a trust issue, and EVERYONE GETS TRUST ISSUES!

Storm has left the island, courtesy of a Ruathym nobleman and a big freaking ship.

There are far too many to remember everyone, so I'll try to get the really notable ones, but rest assured, there were a lot of people I'll miss, and it's not on purpose. <3

Friends and Allies:

Lily Kenner (Daemonshadow) - The best friend a girl could ask for, who set unreasonable goals, and dared her to meet them. And occasionally mocked and cursed her when she didn't. She got an elfling named after her, and to be remembered in perpetuity by an elf is something to note.

Laura Sinclair (Elena) - a dear friend. Someone Storm looked up to, and wanted so badly to emulate, even if she never managed it. She wishes Laura all the best, even if they fought and butted heads.

Shauna Flanigan (Googly eyed muffins) - For just being a gal-pal, in such ways as either of them are "gals".

Adalbrandt (Ferret Roll) - The Cheese Grater. A source of (usually) calm and reason where she had none.

Janick and Ember Gallows (Janick and Gypsyelf) - Friend and foe, comrades in arms despite it. She hopes wherever they are, they're happy, and have a half-dozen little pain in the backside half-elves to terrorize them.

Memmorath (memmorath) - The Boss Man. A beloved ally, friend, and confidant. She still has the tea set.

Sabal (DreamofCream) - What Might Have Been. But for life.

Glanak Ironhelm (Lorkas) - The greatest Thane of Brog. Ever. And she'll fight anyone who says differently. Even Ghest. (Who she also really likes)

The Motley Congregation:
Buppi (Miaou) - The Odd One. Never quite sure what to do with him, but hoping to see him set in her path, she regrets leaving him and Rhaeg, though it was necessary.

Rhaeg (InTheFlesh) - *Autistic screeching*. The problem child, but the one she felt needed the help the most. She's not sure it will do any good, but you have to try!

Brizshala (flower) - Not friends, not enemies, but a bit of grace was found, and it made a difference.

The Others:
Kashall Drakko (CookieMonster) - The one who got away. <3 Given his inspiration, she could only say "Jalan atthirari".

Syrian (Madukthedoppelganger) AKA "dear", AKA "daddy" AKA "Dammit stop doing that, it stops my heart!" AKA "Dammit stop telling me I'm wrong! *sounds of things breaking*" Their story is not over, and god only knows how many little temperamental sneak-elves may yet exist. Opening locks. Stealing anything that isn't nailed down. Prying it up if it is.

Reddok Gorrin (Bjornr/Hubs) - Brother. Drinking buddy. Fighting buddy. Nanny. What more can be said?

Justian Fearshald (Gable Morninglord) - Haaahahah graverobber. She really should have hated him, but she just couldn't. He was so adorably bad at what he tried to do, and so inarticulately Not A Bad Guy.

Mithrim Ossear (TDWojo) - One of the few elves she didn't feel the need to defend herself from, and one she truly respected.

I know I missed a butt-ton of people. Feel free to chime in. But thanks for the ride. <3 She's off to have another kid, and sail the seas and just all around retire.
"Fail your Death Attack? Boomstick. Immune to sneak attacks? Boomstick. Gnome? Boomstick." ~ Baron Saturday

gilescorey

Re: Cookies from Storm

Post by gilescorey » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:37 pm

Storm was super neat and deep, with a lot of history to her. I had a lot of fun with her and by extension you when I was playing my very first character - thank you for all the time we played together.

DarkDreamer
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by DarkDreamer » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:08 am

Elona will miss storm. They didn't always agree but she did respect her.

Miaou

Post by Miaou » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:28 am

Bai grumpy mom of Arelith. We'll try to not burn it while she's gone for cigarettes. She's... Coming back right? It's been so long.

Dorkas

Post by Dorkas » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:50 pm

Hi ho the witch is dead!

A little fellow

Post by A little fellow » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:54 pm

Lots of great times with Storm on multiple characters.
Lovin' you is easy 'cause you're dutiful

OverTheSeaToSkye

Post by OverTheSeaToSkye » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:00 pm

Dorkas wrote:Hi ho the witch is dead!
Not dead. Lol. Just 'elsewhere'.
Active Chars:
Lily-Rose - Daughter of the Storm
In'iira Arab'afin - Woman of Many Talents

Ferret Roll

Post by Ferret Roll » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:21 am

"Adalbrandt, there's a problem."

"Is Storm mad?"

"Yes."

Storm was a hoot. Sad to see her go, but looking forward to what you have in mind next.

DreamOfCream

Post by DreamOfCream » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:08 am

It was a blast with storm. I look back at those times fondly! Thanks for the fun and hope to bump into another character of yours :)

Arnoud443

Post by Arnoud443 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:29 pm

Aww.. Grimly would be sad to hear her leaving ;)

was great playing with Storm

Hope to see her one day returning

Elena

Post by Elena » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:59 am

The good thing of people NOT rolling their characters is.. sooner or later, they will come back! :)

I remember the first time I witnessed Storm's RP. She was super angry at Aiden Asvokar in the back then not overhauled Burrowhome, after some incident I forgot now what it was. But Laura was like: Oh. My. God. But eventually, she liked her. More often than not. Storm will be missed, very dearly.. such a good and reliable friend!
Might I respectfully suggest playing the game, rather than indulging in speculation about how we might screw the game up in future? - Mithreas, 2014