Praise to the Queen of the Seelie Court

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Arithel 98

Praise to the Queen of the Seelie Court

Post by Arithel 98 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:06 pm

Titania,

Thank you, and kudos is not enough. These small interactions of events have a long lasting and impactful change on characters.

The duergar assault was simply well executed and amazingly fun. My heart was pumping adrenaline with each step we took (and badly wanting to control those construction golems, well OK maybe make them myself). I only wish I was able to stay online and see the event through. My characters already solidified hate for the Duergars is just that much more engrained in stone. From Garmr thank you for that Role play you helped to create and for the character depth.

Already fixtures have been put up in rememberance of the fallen, and I was astounded at how fast the news of the attack spread across the isle. Other rp aspects have been affected IC as well with the ongoing conflicts spread across the isle. I'm sure this seems like a ramble of a Dwarven rune caster but I was just floored at how much fun the event was and how the event has created amazing rp. *raises a horn full of mead*

Cheers to you Titania, Queen of the Seelie Court

~Garmr

boggle99

Re: Praise to the Queen of the Seelie Court

Post by boggle99 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:55 pm

Seconded, Thulk spent the bombardment watching from the telescope on the arcane towers roof, Titanias shouts made me feel a a part of the event without having to go to Wharf and probably just get in the way while gawking.

AllTheWorld

Re: Praise to the Queen of the Seelie Court

Post by AllTheWorld » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:10 pm

Praise to the Queen of Air and Darkness! I guess Titania is kind of rad too. :)
No one else has ever loved this way before.