Anec-kudos

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

gilescorey

Anec-kudos

Post by gilescorey » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:06 am

Hi all, I want to throw out some final kudos for my character Anec-kel Tarsys.

Social Club folk: Valentina, Declan, Beaumont, Nathaniel, Casimir

The thing you guys did with the Clover was sick as hell, and I'm glad to have been along for the ride even if it was only for a little while. I love all you guys, especially Valentina for all the terse conflict RP and Casimir for having erotic wares. Also Beaumont for being literally the best bartender of all time, and Nathaniel for dying like a wimp to his gf lol

Malavos Verthym

Yo, Malavos is nonironically the sickest Abyss guy of all time bar none. The plotline with Anec's heritage with Malavos was top shelf. Hats off to you for another great character, and thanks for playing along.

Legion Folks: Kren'fryn "The Boss" Xal'rae, Roshnak Nawdur, Phyxirahc, Erelyne & Malixtra

This faction was super cool, and all the fights we did with surfacers or that one time with Paush was super neat. I liked being challenged in writing new stuff - I'd never done statues or murals until the Legion called for it, and I think it was a good catalyst to help me grow as a writer. Big thanks for that. Also, I love all of you as people.

Iron Order: Arakh, Vail Dracht, Ermekt "Mushroom Tip" Narlst, Sabine

You guys bring a lot of atmosphere to the Underdark. I love all you guys, and the cool 99 colour you all wear. I'm sad I didn't get to interact with some of you guys as deeply as I would've liked, because you all seemed super interesting on both a personal level and together as a cohesive faction.

Zau'myr & Co. : Aunilarra, Lucatiel, Nihlarra

Aunilarra brought a lot of sick conflict to the UD, making for neat "ripple" stories even outside of the overarching Order v. Zau'myr. I also LOVE both Aunilarra and Lucatiel's personal interactions. Watching Lucatiel grow and get corrupted was quite a ride. Nihlarra's sort of removed imperiousness was also a blast. Thanks guys.

The lad Stath Stoutheart II

I love Stath. No matter what, he's just down to do whatever. He's calm and cool as a player with no expectations or demands, anything like that. Playing with Stath is just a really relaxing experience that's a whole lot of fun. I love you man

Asmat

dude i love asmat oh my goood, don't leave again

Keryvian

Holy heck this character is so cool. I wanted to interact more but other stuff got in the way, but what little I saw blew my mind dude, find this guy and talk to him for 100% guaranteed great experience.

last but not least, Innogen

This character was super deep and interesting. Really, honestly it's rare to find somebody so 100% willing to just go with the flow and latch on to whatever you're doing, even if it's not a part of their original plan or concept. I can say with absolute certainty that Anec-kel wouldn't have been anywhere near as fun without Innogen. She really made the character what he was.

thanks to my boy Troy Denning for writing super sick books that I drew a lot of inspiration from. thank you Troy

And finally, thanks to anybody that gleaned a positive experience from Anec. I had just as much fun with you.

Stath

Re: Anec-kudos

Post by Stath » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:01 am

One last trip...to flavour town *slathers bullet in bbq sauce, puts barrel in mouth*
Ork wrote: *who filters sexy elven fun times, really?

HD52

Post by HD52 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:01 am

The day that Innogen first met Anec-kel, they were in a group meeting with a gang boss. She gave instructions for him to watch their backs. Later that evening, he asked her what her favorite color was. Such a small question- one that, at the time, she had no answer for- was the catalyst for a long string of events ranging from simple to sublime.

Thank you for taking the time to get to know Innogen. I'm glad to have been involved in his final moments! I am looking forward to meeting your next character.

P.S. It's purple.
Active:
Gone: Innogen, Arabella Herald, Urdin Taggul

The Patriarchy

Post by The Patriarchy » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:59 am

anec's taste in art was superb & arakh will miss the boi he never got to bone

r i p lad
I love elven communism.

Midnight In A Perfect World
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by Midnight In A Perfect World » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:21 am

Didn't get to RP with Anec all that much, but the encounters that took place were fun!
In the depths, no one can hear you scream...

Well, they can, but it's really muffled.

RamblerTeo

Post by RamblerTeo » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:37 pm

why didnt you reveal that he was a shapeshifter dog

Baron Saturday

Post by Baron Saturday » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:24 pm

Only met Necky a few times, but he was great each time. Was hoping to see him more on my new character, but alas!
Rolled: Helene d'Arque, Sara Lyonall
Shelved: Kels Vetian, Cin ys'Andalis, Saul Haidt
Playing: Oshe Jordain

All41

Post by All41 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:10 am

I'll miss Anec-kel, but I'm sure you'll replace him with something even more memorable!
Thanks for helping me organize things with Kren and the Legion! Huge kudos back to you!

Archon

Post by Archon » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:24 am

guy will be missed; well nuanced character who made a lasting impression

I had a lot more interactions with ANNIE on Malavos than my current character, but I'm happy to have had all those mostly random/hostile/weird/??? (no less impactful) recent encounters.

Tarkus the dog

Post by Tarkus the dog » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:13 am

eloquent explanation of why I like this character and player goes here