To Some Players

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

FrozenSolid

To Some Players

Post by FrozenSolid » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:50 am

Some quick shout outs to a few recent players that I've had the pleasure of interacting with

Jonah Reihlin, and the Reihnlin family. Allllll great characters! The back story is awesome and I enjoy learning more about Faes husbands past and confronting it with him. For Jonah, our rp has been great. Faeren still wonders /why/ a boy would choose to be with her with all the trouble she stirs up. He's been a constant solid ground for her and become the reason she fights.

Elona Winsbane > idk how you got into Wharftown but she is the only Cordorian who /really/ knows what happened to Faeren in Wharftown and in true ilmater fashion offered herself for Fae despite everything. More so, saving Faerens life. She will never forget that. Elona is a true Ilmateri.

Arcane Tower > It was just chance that Fae was on the run crom Wharftown and in Cordor to witness Poes attack and the scramble of the tower to fix it. Since that and other incidents Faeren has not been subtle about her dislike of the tower. I look forward to future encounters.

Valentina "everyone work together"
That lasted less then 60 seconds. :p

Wharftown > I like to be staright up. Pvping with you has been annoying AF. That aside, Wharftown is the first /real/ evolved evils i have ever seen since being on the server. A lot of times it seems like when things get hard players just disapear or give up. But not Wharftown. Each time they were pushed they swung back. And even now, facing destruction, the Wharftown players are still at it.

Ever since Fae shot Zir in the back of the head it has been a roller coaster. Wharftown even got their hands on Faeren too. That was quite emotional. And the story isn't over yet. I look forward to the Whatftown Climax and applaud Armenius for the development of his character and evolution into what Aremnius is now. I did not expect it and it took me by surprise

The story goes on.

Armenius > just for you. Armenius really used Wharftown. He took it somewhere and made it something fantastic. Now it is the center of Arelith RP with Cordor. You are one of the only settlement leaders I've seen since I've been here that has used a settlement so effectively. And the amount of RP that has been created off of that is amazing. Armenius so far has my vote as best settlement leader yet.

Our encounters are always brief lately but always fuuull of rp. Fae dreads the day they ever have to meet again. Unless of course she gets her hands on /him/ : ) Cordor has nice prison cells too.

Cevirian > Great character. So so abiding by the IC universe Cev is always great to interact with. I love telling him things then seeing his response it never fails to be interesting. He has been a great friend and i still laugh about the argument they had in Faes house over Inge. That was great.

There are many more great characters. I look forward to the continued story. Thanks
*Didn't just do that* As an arrow flies hitting someone in the face.

DarkDreamer
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Re: To Some Players

Post by DarkDreamer » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:55 am

Returned to you in FULL, Faeren has been such an interesting character that Elona has had to both criticize and defend at the exact same time. Yet at the end of the day, the character is just so awesome! You have really come a long way with her and look forward to the continual of where she goes next!!

PKP

Post by PKP » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:53 am

\o/ Go Reihlins \o/

ANC
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by ANC » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:06 am

Honestly, few people have done more to help develop Armenius than Faeren has. It is interesting how much she has brought out of Wharftown through their conflict. When they first met I would never have imagined how much impact she would have on Armenius, Wharftown, and myself as a player. Their tumultuous relationship has created so much emotion, drama, entertainment, ups, and downs; intermingling diplomacy, politics, espionage, negotiations, manhunts, meetings, debates, and of course violence. When Armenius first met Faeren he was flustered by her, but eventually found a sense of respect for her unwillingness to give up, particularly when she was most disadvantaged. Her influence brought a great deal of purpose to Wharftown.

Haha, Faeren's capture was indeed emotional. While trying to RP Armenius true to form I found myself gut-wrenched at what was happening to her as a player, I was completely drawn in and conflicted, and it really made for a remarkable experience.

With respect to any success I've had as a settlement leader, I feel like the credit is really owed to people who truly helped guide me, and create opportunities for stories to develop; whom I will express my thanks to in due time. While at times Faeren has driven me mad, I really owe her/you a great deal of gratitude for my development of both Armenius, and as a player.

Thanks and keep it up! You have brought a unique style to Arelith, which seems often misunderstood (I know I am guilty), but offers so much.

FrozenSolid

Post by FrozenSolid » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:29 pm

Thanks that means a lot
*Didn't just do that* As an arrow flies hitting someone in the face.

Aelryn Bloodmoon
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Aelryn Bloodmoon » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:08 pm

Faeren is the reason Cev started the path that landed him as the general of the CotGE. She's also the reason he chose to stick that path out, and consequently she can be blamed for Ceviran deciding that Cordor is home.

Very few characters have had quite the influence on Ceviran that Faeren has, and it's been fun seeing where it's all going.

Never would I have ever guessed Cev would not only be okay with the razing of a town, but actively participating in its destruction.

Thanks for having me along for the ride!
Bane's tyranny is known throughout the continent, and his is the image most seen as the face of evil.
-Faiths and Pantheons (c)2002