Wharftown abductors and Eagles + Allies

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Aelryn Bloodmoon
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Wharftown abductors and Eagles + Allies

Post by Aelryn Bloodmoon » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:38 pm

...That was unexpected. When Cev heard 'Wharftown raiding party" he wasn't expecting quite so many. City behind him, he asked them to keep it to just the city's army and leave the innocents behind him out of it.

Surprisingly, they did!

There was quite a lot of banter, then the decision that Cev was 'going with them as a guide to some lost isle,' and then things got tense, and then Inge showed up, and then some fighting...

And when I got dropped to - hp, it was a wharftown member who made sure I didn't actually die so we could keep going with the RP.

My character may despise what the WT militia stands for, but I want to thank their players for going out of their way multiple times- including when Cev had a paranoid fit and lobbed a maximized fireball inside their ship....that didn't even take him out with it.... to make sure I was able to avoid the Fugue and continue RP'ing with them.

I'm sorry to MoreThanThree that I couldn't save Inge! :(

I never expected to find myself the center of such a large crowd, nor did I expect the amount of people that showed up to retrieve Ceviran, especially as late as it was. Thank you all for coming!

I'm sorry I had to work so early, or I would have stayed on to get some more things done. I'm popping on after this post, though!
Bane's tyranny is known throughout the continent, and his is the image most seen as the face of evil.
-Faiths and Pantheons (c)2002