Kudos from the wild

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Venger

Kudos from the wild

Post by Venger » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:49 pm

About time, I think! Kudos from Myr Elian to all the people who've interacted with her and kept her going. A few particular shoutouts

Relia Danlenocelle- The Aes Sedai to Elian's Warder. You've been with her since she started off pretty much on and off and the stoic relationship they share, with slight contrasts between their personalities makes for a treat everytime the two head out to handle something together.

Ievos Selorn- Stoic elf meets stoic elf. The subtle confidence and haughtiness that Ievos displays is pretty interesting to see, and the need to say much in few words is shared. You've got a good thing going, keep it going.

Leela- Perpetual pain in the Snuggybear, and yet well-meaning. Its very difficult to say what this one will do next, remarkable.

Keryvian- Lord of All Noldor. Keep going, friend!

Sara Lyonall- Training sessions, indepth talks and weirdness alike. Sara is so wonderfully alive (despite all the people wanting it to be otherwise, heh). Always a pleasure to run into her.

I will not name the rest of the elves and other folks that she's ran into in particular, but I'm really enjoying playing the stern type and hope that people have fun in turn! See you on the road.
Last edited by Venger on Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aodh Lazuli
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Re: Kudos from the wild

Post by Aodh Lazuli » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:53 pm

"You're not dead. Good."

Myr is awesome.
Sofawiel wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:09 pm
Dont text eggplants.

CoastalSurf

Post by CoastalSurf » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:34 pm

*sits primly, all innocent eyes*

Honestly, between Myr, Ievos, and Poet....L ~has to be that way, or things would just get grunted at

Hybrid Stigmata

Post by Hybrid Stigmata » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:49 pm

Throwing this in here: shout-out to the (mostly stern) gang, Myon and odd encounters. Hours spent playing an elf have never been better. Rock on.
“I will not debate with you Dark Elf. This choice is given to you: abide here or to die here.”

Commissar

Post by Commissar » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:19 pm

Myr is good people. She gives Relia a reason to not lock herself up in Myon until all the terrifying outsiders go away.
May you live in interesting times.
Manticore, on Sun Elves wrote:Yeah, I'm pretty sure the racism is like a mating ritual or something. Like plumes on birds.

Venger

Post by Venger » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:11 am

Kudos to more elves. Laynaruil, Saelys, Fe'dath, Tianae, Ilyana, Kailu, Narthor, Lunarya. Really enjoying the dynamic that has been happening. A few more for occassional enemy RP with Aunilarra, Arakh and some tense times with Than'al. Keep doing what you all do.

Honeybunny

Post by Honeybunny » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:06 pm

Thank you! I've enjoyed all the time spent with Myr and I really appreciate the effort you're putting in! Lunarya still doesn't know what exactly to think of Myr, she's so secretive. I enjoy the mystery.

CoastalSurf

Post by CoastalSurf » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:50 am

Small hijack. Logged in on a lark once I was able to actually type again and/even consider finding time to play. Meet Myr. "Hey let's do stuff" is agreed upon. Got to play out a rather wonderful chapter in the story of a character that is dear to me. Now that she's shelved more or less again just wanted to say thanks Venger. It's all your fault, in all the right ways.

Venger

Post by Venger » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:37 pm

CoastalSurf wrote:Small hijack. Logged in on a lark once I was able to actually type again and/even consider finding time to play. Meet Myr. "Hey let's do stuff" is agreed upon. Got to play out a rather wonderful chapter in the story of a character that is dear to me. Now that she's shelved more or less again just wanted to say thanks Venger. It's all your fault, in all the right ways.
Happy it worked out that way Coastal, and its great to have you on board.

New mentions to Marlevaur, Kethyra, Alara, Yeto, Rhaeg who've bumped heads with Myr in the recent days. Always fun to run into you all. Eldwyn, Alice, Ghestaldt and others have been keeping it cool as well. And of course, butting heads with Aunilarra has been a fine example of how an encounter can contain fighting and yet have so much more.

WanderingPoet

Post by WanderingPoet » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:25 pm

Thanks! I like Myr, she is very ranger-sneaky-elfy; very much the opposite of Yeto in many ways - though just enough in common that Yeto has a lot of respect for the sneaky sentinel.
Path_of_Play wrote:Fear, intimidation, anger - All these, the tyrant's tools.
Laughter, encouragement, play - not simply just for fools.
These tools reveal,
More is learned,
From another in an hour of play,
Than in a year of contention.

Venger

Post by Venger » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:13 am

Additional love for Ilyana Lothwen for being a fine counterpoint to Myr's somewhat stoic seriousness. Always a pleasure to hang out with her. And another for Than'al (you know what you did. No need to mention it.)

Venger

Post by Venger » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:04 pm

Kudos going up to the comparatively new people, Mori and Lori, Arion, Sha'aveil, Arthas and no doubt many others. Keeping stuff cool, folks. And one for DM Wish for actually making me feel useful. xD

EnigmaticSpirit
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by EnigmaticSpirit » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:23 am

I do like Myr. She's no Myr elf. :p

Giftstoff

Post by Giftstoff » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:52 pm

Behind her back, Mori calls Myr: "Ranger Mom"

Aodh Lazuli
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by Aodh Lazuli » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:57 pm

Giftstoff wrote:Behind her back, Mori calls Myr: "Ranger Mom"
Quite a number of characters call Myr, "mom".
Sofawiel wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:09 pm
Dont text eggplants.

CoastalSurf

Post by CoastalSurf » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:19 pm

She should be called Myriam, how swiftly you forget