Valen Rexx, Oogooboogoos, Other Assorted Folks

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Greklol

Valen Rexx, Oogooboogoos, Other Assorted Folks

Post by Greklol » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:46 pm

I have been on and off Arelith or a while, and in coming back I brought a few friends with me who have never played Arelith, let alone Neverwinter Nights. The improvements to the Underdark make it feel alive, and the sheer amount of players down there these days make it fantastic. You guys have made it awesome, especially for my new friends who are now HOOKED on the rp you folks provide.

Kudos time:

Valen Rex: This guy always puts forth 100% effort to include all players in his RP, and to take new characters/players under his wing. The importance of this cannot be understated. We created our goblins, the Doorbane clan (Named 30 minutes into starting the game due to some funny glitches involving a door), and Valen has been nothing but awesome to us. It's always fun to plant a seed of a character and see where it goes, and Valen has been instrumental to our fun on the server. While a fair number of clerics don't proselytize, he does, and it has resulted in all of the Doorbanes converting to one form of the furies or another ; )

Gritz: For being a welcoming goblin and assisting our surface raids

Ris'Mu: For being a gangster goblin and raid leader

Spetz, The fire goblin dude (Ugnar),

Jacob (I don't remember his name. We call him Pink12b): For putting up with all of our stuff.

Driz Tekenrae: Hisssssss. You know what you did

Other drow we have groveled before: Too many to name, but you guys are cool

Irongron: It's VERY COOL to see that you own the server now. Couldn't think of anyone more deserving.

Skeletor
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Re: Valen Rexx, Oogooboogoos, Other Assorted Folks

Post by Skeletor » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:12 am

Ty, but you guys are awsome ! If i hadn't found the Doorbane tribe , Valen would probably still be brooding in some dark corner and drinking himself to death (and respawn later of course) :P

Meme Lord

Post by Meme Lord » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:09 am

TFW Driz joined House Trisvaria and changed his name

Phoxly

Post by Phoxly » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:16 pm

Meme Lord wrote:TFW Driz joined House Trisvaria and changed his name