Long deserved Kudos...

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

DarkDreamer
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Long deserved Kudos...

Post by DarkDreamer » Sun May 28, 2017 10:02 pm

1. Kyle Eldafire - Possibly the person in Arelith that Elona has gotten closest too. Having held her hand through all this every step of the way, you deserve all the credit you get. She would be lost without you.

2. Jantira - For a new player, your amazing, the ups, the downs and the emotion behind the character makes him memorable and enjoyable. I hope you can keep enjoying the server.

3. Azar Anskuld - The man who came up with the cure to her muteness, very well thought out, creative and well rounded, Definitely an awesome player with great imagination.

4. Jacob - Where Azar left off, Jacob picked up and never left me disappointed in the RP. Creative and fun, enjoy the randomness of when any of my chars meet.

5. Shanna - Handling the end of her recovery, the regeneration magics are always involved, descriptive and fun.

Thank you all for making the rp enjoyable and memorable!!

CragOrion
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Re: Long deserved Kudos...

Post by CragOrion » Sun May 28, 2017 10:15 pm

Oh no, you kudos'd JediZero...duck and cover!

Just kidding Jedi! You're the bomb, dude. There's a reason I find any excuse I can to play with you, man, even if its somethin cheesy like "hey, you knew my gramma, lets be friends!"

and to the others, I have to agree. Azar (Yma23) I always love all your characters, even when Trynn and Maliel didn't get along! Your rp is always spirited and fun. Shanna kinda blew me away with her ritual rp and left me mostly speechless. Even tho I couldn't read all the celestial, I was really left with the feeling that this woman is loved by the goddess. I hadn't had a whole lot of rp with her so count me impressed! Jantira's been becoming a pretty cool ally to have around and rely on, and been making me wish i had time to go back to my old druid :D

Elona, I know it gets rocky at times, but you have some really great RP, and I dig how somebody can play such a compassionate character. It's very refreshing!

Celestia Silverarms
Karynn Eldafire

Diilicious

Post by Diilicious » Mon May 29, 2017 9:51 am

Shanna loaths to hear of people suffering and if she can she would do whatever it took to see their lives and freedoms restored. She appreciates the time Elona spent looking over her own condition.

Jantira is lovely if not a bit awkward, Shanna was happy to guide and convert him to the church of the Great Mother, its been great to have him around in all his quirkiness the character has great depth if you are able to drill deep enough to find it :)

And who knew that Kyle was so clumsy! Shanna was deeply worried that he would fall into the cooking pot. :P its always a pleasure to speak to Kyle.

(also i didnt know that you both couldnt read celestial! my appologies)
Name: Shanna Waynolt nee Tahir
Height: 5'0"
Weight: 106lb
Hair & facial archetype: Ginnifer Goodwin
Body shape archetype: Example

DarkDreamer
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by DarkDreamer » Mon May 29, 2017 4:46 pm

(( I could as a priestess, Kyle couldn't))