Busy night, paladins and Elves

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

flower

Busy night, paladins and Elves

Post by flower » Mon May 22, 2017 6:37 pm

It had been really wild ride on that night. Encounter with like ten myonian Elves...Nicodemus, Leela, Lea, Maeralya...cant remember all those names. That tension and itchy hands on weapons, while all of you bubbling in your elven which my Drow understood not a single word. The way Maeralya stood aside while obviously having main word and other Elf speaking for her...and the shock of several Elves when my Drow answered in Celestial :D

Had been so terrible curious whats going on, and even wanted to offer help but i supposed i knew the answer and stalking you would end up badly.

Then when painting for WF competiton out of nowhere that guy on horse, calmly speaking to my Eilistraeen while his hysterical elven (girl)friend kept screaming threaths. Azrael made really big impression when covered my Drow with own body. And Ari, who stood there in pure hatred to Drow, aiming at eilistraeen priestess, while Drow blackguard of Lloth stood like five metres away from her, watching! :lol:

The follow up scene in Cottage with Azrael like ten minutes talking Ari down to calm her and force her least to listen. That duo Azrael vs Ari was so funny...lets hope he is always around her when meeting her. Btw second paladin saying /promising he owns her something.

Zanrar and Xune and the small battle on the bridge. When i summoned that Deva, and watched her pummel temple guard of Lloth heavily it made so hilarious moment. I laughed so much i forgot to do further fighting :lol: . Two Drow tryin to kill another and celestial defending her...with that Buppi walking u...stopping...and side tracking aside in silence lool. In the end it did not matter, original agreement with several temple members had been i would stay prisoner of Temple some time, athough it was utterly ruined...You Llothite blackguard was so cool reserved jailer. Also succesful in interrogation trough taunting, more time spent talking across bars and you would get lot of information without me even knowing haha.
But what made me fall of chair, was your spinned story where you made Ari my co-dancer under Moon. No damn idea how and why you told that but it forced me to laugh so badly.

WanderingPoet

Re: Busy night, paladins and Elves

Post by WanderingPoet » Mon May 22, 2017 11:07 pm

It was fun to run into Brizshala and then send the 'guy on a horse' and his lady to hunt you down! There really was quite a bit of in-elven discussion of you, and my character is glad you couldn't understand a word :)

Off the top of my head the elves there were: Eluldur, Leela, Maeralya, Yeto, Nicodemus, Laynaruil and Sylvalur.
Path_of_Play wrote:Fear, intimidation, anger - All these, the tyrant's tools.
Laughter, encouragement, play - not simply just for fools.
These tools reveal,
More is learned,
From another in an hour of play,
Than in a year of contention.

Roshamboe
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Post by Roshamboe » Tue May 23, 2017 12:45 am

Lol. Az enjoyed it.

flower

Post by flower » Tue May 23, 2017 1:44 am

WanderingPoet wrote:It was fun to run into Brizshala and then send the 'guy on a horse' and his lady to hunt you down! There really was quite a bit of in-elven discussion of you, and my character is glad you couldn't understand a word :)

Off the top of my head the elves there were: Eluldur, Leela, Maeralya, Yeto, Nicodemus, Laynaruil and Sylvalur.

How classic elven. I dont want to get my hands dirty, so i send someone else, if possible, some sociopath woman :roll: :lol: