Armenius & Drow

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Forbidden

Armenius & Drow

Post by Forbidden » Mon May 22, 2017 6:52 am

Hello all,
Player of Zir here.

Just would like to drop a quick kudos & shout out to the couple encounters I've had recently as I've come back to the server.

Armenius (Mayor of WT):
Wow man. Great job. Not quite sure what your end goal is just yet.. but I'm liking what I've seen so far. Amazing RP, great leadership skills, and I love the amount of RP you're creating for anyone lingering or passing through Wharftown. It's motivational and inspirational. Keep up the great work bro!

Wharftown Crew:
Everyone I've encountered in Wharftown in a good or bad way has been nothing but great. And it's been a lot of fun so far. Including the mini DM event's today.. with the NPC guards leaving, and the bandits/drow attacking Wharftown. The hunt for Fae.. and everything else that's transpired. Kudos to you all! Especially the special Goblin w. the special writ: Gzurak? (Hope that's right.)

Drow:
Aunilarra, Nihlarra, Horace, Lucatiel, Kren'fryn, Arakh... Just a few of the UDers I've come across and had some form of encounter with. Scary, scary, scary. Well RP'd. Well played. Good PvPers. Giving the UD a serious name once again. Keep up the great work guys. And keep tormenting the surface. :twisted:

ANC
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Re: Armenius & Drow

Post by ANC » Mon May 22, 2017 7:04 am

Forbidden wrote:Hello all,
Player of Zir here.

Just would like to drop a quick kudos & shout out to the couple encounters I've had recently as I've come back to the server.

Armenius (Mayor of WT):
Wow man. Great job. Not quite sure what your end goal is just yet.. but I'm liking what I've seen so far. Amazing RP, great leadership skills, and I love the amount of RP you're creating for anyone lingering or passing through Wharftown. It's motivational and inspirational. Keep up the great work bro!

Wharftown Crew:
Everyone I've encountered in Wharftown in a good or bad way has been nothing but great. And it's been a lot of fun so far. Including the mini DM event's today.. with the NPC guards leaving, and the bandits/drow attacking Wharftown. The hunt for Fae.. and everything else that's transpired. Kudos to you all! Especially the special Goblin w. the special writ: Gzurak? (Hope that's right.)

Drow:
Aunilarra, Nihlarra, Horace, Lucatiel, Kren'fryn, Arakh... Just a few of the UDers I've come across and had some form of encounter with. Scary, scary, scary. Well RP'd. Well played. Good PvPers. Giving the UD a serious name once again. Keep up the great work guys. And keep tormenting the surface. :twisted:
Zir you've been a huge contribution to Wharftown and the server as a whole. Your RP is 10/10, and love him or hate him Zir attracts large crowds with his entertaining personality. You've really added a lot of fun for the people around you, creating RP story-lines in the process that continue to carry on.

I appreciate your kudos with how Wharftown is being managed. It's my first time serving in settlement leadership, and I've been working pretty hard to own up to the responsibilities, and SO many people have really helped me along the way. I will take some time to thank each and every one when I hit more of a milestone. I am making a good share of mistakes I'm sure,but I enjoy the ups and downs, and the traffic in WT has picked up quite a bit, so I'll take that as a positive sign. Zir has been a great help in guiding thing along.

Settlement leadership can really wear on you, as I've learned, but it's feedback like yours that really inspires me to work harder.

Also a kudos to the UDers we encountered in stonehold today. The RP and PVP were both entertaining and fun.

FrozenSolid

Post by FrozenSolid » Mon May 22, 2017 7:16 am

Luckily, Faeren's hiding skills are excellent. The only thing that found her was a freaking massive grizzly bear that spawned on top of her.

That wasn't a problem at all.

Frozen said sarcastically

Anyways...

Letting Banites back into a town that already suffered under Banite rule really made me go "What the heck." I'd be lying if I said I wasn't frustrated at what I thought was going to be another slump of neutrality that never went anywhere and left people going afk because there was no conflict...

But I have never been so wrong.

So big props to Armenius, for making Neutrality interesting. And everyone else involved. And for sticking to it when stuff got tough.

And at least for Faeren, Zir is the spark that started all the conflict on her side.

Idk what the future for Wharftown is. But it has been a blast so far.
*Didn't just do that* As an arrow flies hitting someone in the face.

Manabi

Post by Manabi » Mon May 22, 2017 8:08 am

I'm probably having more fun than I've ever had on the server thanks to this Wharftown madness.
Owlbears are the only thing keeping Arelith from the D&D experience.

Aftond

Post by Aftond » Mon May 22, 2017 7:09 pm

Playing the Evil people is only fun if there is someone to torment, so kudos right back at you. It has been a blast so far!