Kudos to the Empowering of the Blade.

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Diegovog

Kudos to the Empowering of the Blade.

Post by Diegovog » Mon May 22, 2017 1:40 am

I'd like to throw a bunch of kudos around for this event. It's the first time I'm directly involved in a large scale event, something that is important to the the history and it's both incredibly exciting and terrifying.

Kudos to DM Titania for being always there to help us, we may take a long time to get things going but she is 100% patient about it which is admirable by itself!
I still have adrenaline pumping from trying to escape several pit fiends in the Hells! I must had been the "clutchiest" moment I've ever had in nwn! I think if I failed to cross that portal I would have lost my sleep going over and over again on what I could have done different! Amazing job with the way you used the characters we know against us, as Baator itself deceiving us! In the end I can only say thank you for allowing all of this Titania, this has been memorable and very important for all of our characters! Great job!

Kudos to Kyle for also always being there and acting pro-actively to the quest. He has the knowledge and experience from many years in Arelith making him one of the most reliable characters Eric has met! Thank you for attacking the fake Obren and not letting him fall to the Pit Fiend's deception. I have to be honest, when you went back into Baator and I couldn't click on your corpse, I panicked... By the time I managed to pick up and cross the gate I had 10hp... DONT SCARE ME LIKE THAT.

Kudos to Obren, Noirin and Timon for being super supportive of the whole quest. Noirin's (agaco) timezone kills him when it comes to events like these, which is such a shame! Cause he deserves to be in every one of them! Similar for Obren, he has knighted Eric and is the one he looks up to when it comes to Crusaders! Why can't you just ignore real life and play with us man! ;)

Kudos to Aerin, Luth and Arc for always staying true to the rp and serving the Temple so admirably. I wished they could be online 24h and we would have such a strong and fun band of brothers!

Kudos to Laura Sinclair, the chosen one! Congratulations on your baby again and remember you have the most important role of all!

Final Kudos to the non-triadists who aided in this last step to take the sword to its final form. Jantira, Ulg, Radia, Caric. You guys know we stood absolutely zero chance without you, right? It was really fun having you along. Thank you!

I never expected to have so much fun at the Triad faction when I joined. As a Helmite I wasn't expecting Eric to even be allowed to join them to begin with. I'm glad I did and I hope more do too!

Luth

Re: Kudos to the Empowering of the Blade.

Post by Luth » Mon May 22, 2017 12:26 pm

Well thank you! I honestly can't afford to play much these days, as I've tests coming up. I'll make time to explore some dungeon from night to night, though. <3

It honestly feels bad, though. Although my character is weak and has not given many boons to those around him, it kind of feels off not being able to join as often for major events regarding my allies...

Cybernet21

Post by Cybernet21 » Mon May 22, 2017 9:10 pm

Awww i missed the second part of the event.Thanks for the kudos though,hopefully i'll be back at it by the middle of next month.And kudos to everyone you mentioned and to the event as i'm sure it was awesome :lol:
My family were all knights,but none protected those who cannot fight for themselves.They all cared about their noble status more than anything else.I would be a true knight,i would train on the ways of the paladin -Arcavius Ryde

andthenthatwasthat

Post by andthenthatwasthat » Sat May 27, 2017 8:04 pm

You are the ones making this event and RP around the temple fun. Thank you for great RP you are generating.